Chapter 13

As soon as we got back into the hotel, that's when he decided to show his face. 2 weeks I've been unconscious and he didn't even come and visit me. Selfish git!

He came down and smiled at me.

"Hey babe." Then he kissed me. I hated it but I had to make out that I loved it, and believe me when I say it isn't that easy when the man you really love is stood behind us holding himself back from killing Ryan.

I pulled away and looked at him.

"So, where have you been while I've been away?" I asked when I knew. He met up with his boss to tell him about blowing that car up and about the progress that he made with getting information out of me. My gang had a surveillance on him ok what can I say?

"Just been visiting places you know." He had a bead of swear on his forehead. Idiot.

"Okay." I nodded and turned to face Josh.

"So we will talk about the wedding tomorrow then will we." I widened my eyes hoping he would get the message. He did.

"Yeah." Then he walked off and my phone went off. I looked at it.

From Josh.

Nice touch and I'll see you tomorrow at Ten Thirty Xxx

I smiled at the kisses.

To Josh.

Yes we will Xxx

Then me and Ryan went to our room.

Josh POV

When we came back Ryan, the idiot, came down and smiled at Diana.

"Hey babe." He said and kissed her. My hands clenched and I was trying so hard not to kill him. Hey I'm possessive what can I say.

She pulled back knowing I was ready to do something and asked him where he had been keeping the not knowing facade up. We knew where he was because Rebecca was that crazy she had a tracker and microphone on his phone straight to her gang. Crazy. Hence how she knew we were here.

"Just visiting places you know." Beads of sweat was on his forehead. Idiot.

"Okay" She nodded and turned to me.

So we will talk about the wedding tomorrow then will we." She was widening her eyes hoping I would get the message. I did.

"Yeah." I said then walked off texting her as I went.

To Diana.

Nice touch and I'll see you tomorrow at Ten Thirty Xxx

I knew she would smile at the kisses.

From Diana.

Yes we will Xxx

At that I smiled as well.

I went to the pool and sat on the side, just watching the sun go down when I felt a presence behind me. I turned around to see Daniel. He looked relieved to see me. He needed a friend.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, so the wedding is in two days. Are you still okay with being the best man?" He asked. I nodded, both me and Luke are the best men.

"Definitely, we agreed in school remember?" I asked. He laughed.

"Hey, remember when you actually hated Diana, and we had to work with them." He smiled at the memory, I didn't hate her but I didn't like her much but I knew I would end up with her.

"Come on. Let's walk on the beach." Daniel followed.

It wasn't late and I could see some people on the beach.

"Isn't that the presidents of America's son?" I pointed out.

"Yeah, come on he don't want us watching him with his girlfriend." I nodded and walked  in the other direction.

"So what's going on with you and Diana?" Daniel said.

"I don't know, well I do. I want her back and she is with another guy." I hate  lying to him but I had to.

"Have you heard about Julia?" I shook my head.

"She's gone, left Luke and the girls and just got on a plane back home leaving just a note." Wait.

"What was Julia's last name?" I asked.

"Duncan, why?"

"Nothing, just wondering. I thought I knew someone that had that name but I don't." Oh but I do.

Julia Duncan, daughter of Dylan Duncan. Gang leader of the Black widow gang.

Rival to mine and Diana's.

Well great

-----------------------------------------------

So do you like this chapter. Not much drama but guys we have the wedding to happen yet. No spoilers!

Tell me what you think will happen.

Right guys, thankful so much for the reads and comments and votes. They mean so much when you start off, with something you have never done, and I know I have got a popular werewolf book but I have never wrote about gangs  and I would love you guys to share this book and maybe try out some of my other books that would be amazing thank you!!!

Until the next time

Wait a teaser it's the hen party next!