Chapter 10

Within ten seconds Josh got me out of bed and in a store cupboard just out side my room.

"Stay here till I come and get you, and keep this for protection but only use it for that. You got it. I love you." Before I could reply. Again he was gone. I looked in my hand to find a small dagger. Okay not scared at all. Yeah course.

Thank God I am in my own clothes, I would not like the thought of walking about in something that showed my backside to be really honest.

I probably only waited about 5 minutes till I went out of the cupboard. Worst mistake of my life because before I knew it guns were pointed at me, all aimed to kill.

"Hey guys, how's it going." I laughed then ran the other way.

Josh POV

I knew something like this would happen, how did I think I was safe!

Now once again I have put Diana in danger. And what for. Well my gang to be honest but there isn't anything I can do. Well there is but you know.

I must have dodged about ten bullets till I has to kill someone, I'll admit I didn't like doing that but when it's either you or the other dude who would you choose?

A big guy came right at me, and punched me straight in the face, what a nice bruise I'll have.

"You know when they told us to come here I thought there was going to be some tough guy as their leader. Well look how wrong I was." He started laughing but I was already on my feet.

"Nope they were right." He started to laugh before I put a gun to his head.

"Bye." Then he was on the floor, lovely I know.

I turned around to be faced with Rebecca. The crazy nurse.

"Well isn't this fun, I've been wanting to kill you for ages. After you made my Ryan upset I knew I had to do something. Who do you think made you break up with your dog? Now here I finally have a chance." She laughed and said something to them.

They brought her out. Diana, all bloody and bruised.

"This is what happens when you mess with me." She put a gun to her head.

"Time to die." Just as she was about to pull the trigger Diana got out of her grip and swung her close to her body.

After she whispered something Rebecca slowly slid down to the ground, gasping for air, I looked around and saw the knife that I gave her sticking out of her stomach.

"You won't get away with this." She breathed.

"We already have." Diana said.

Then Rebecca died.

----------------------------------------

So another update, what do you think? A bit of drama for you but not much. Sorry about that.

Comment and vote please!!!