Epilogue

4 years later

"Micheal, what also you think you are doing?" I shouted at my two year old son.

He just made a baby noise and carried on writing all over my work assignment.

"Jeez kid, really." I said frustrated.

"Hey what's all the noise about?" My husband asked me.

"Just sort your bloody son out." Josh laughed and picked him up.

"Mummys silly isn't she, yes she is." He played with our son.

My life had turned out pretty good since Spain, we hadn't ha any trouble from the gang thing and no one had tried to kill us. Which is good, Josh and I got married about a year after we came back he took me to the place that we first met (which wasn't school but at a park) and got down on one knee and proposed. It was beautiful.

Our wedding day was pretty good, as had the weeding to end all weddings especially as Josh was and still is a billionaire, he now owns his own company specialising in cars and the design and all that crap.

Me, well I'm still a fashion designer and near the top. No seriously one more promotion and I'm the boss. Weird I know but good as well.

Daniel and Chloe are still okay, happily married with two kids. The first one, Amanda and the second one Zac. Amanda 3 nearly 4 and Zac 2. Their really happy.

And Julia and Luke are still going strong. Engaged and everything now, not long till the wedding.

I can't wait.

Yeah and Ryan an the other people got 25 to life for all the murders and drug deals they did in their 'gangs' so our names weren't mentioned.

"Hey, babe." Josh said snapping me out of my day dream.

"Yeah?" Josh looked Micheal then at me. Oh no I know that face.

"I want another baby." He stated.

"What, why can't we just have this one?"

"Because I wasn't a family, the four of us, just like I pictured with my dream girl. I mean think about it, another you or me running around. What do you say?" I did think about it.

Michael had my eyes and Joshs hair but he looked a lot more like Josh.

I would like some more of those.

I slowly nodded.

"Okay, yeah I would love to." He looked at me.

"Your being serious, your not just saying this." He stood up and wrapped his arms around me while I copied.

"No I'm not, I want another you running round the house."

"I'd rather have another one of you." I smiled.

"Hey you know what they say." I leaned into him. "Practice makes perfect." His eyes widened.

Then he got his phone out.

"Daniel, can you come pick Micheal up and let him stay the night. Thanks." I giggled.

"Well then I can't wait." I smiled and kissed him.

I am so glad that I went on that trip, or I wouldn't be here right now with the man of my dreams.

"I love you."

"I love you to."

-----------------------------------------------------

Right so is officially over. I am sorry but I don't think there will be a sequel, but I will let you know if there is. I will really miss Josh and Diana but I can't drag this out any more. Sorry!

Just a big thank you to everyone that has helped me with this book. I love you all.

Just a quick message. Try out my New vampire book please?!!!!

Again thank you.

Sweetloverxx out.