Chapter 8

My head, I feel like I have been battered.

As I came into consciousness, in my head, I realised that I am either asleep, in a coma or dead.

Where is Chloe, is she okay.

What about Josh, surely he has heard by now. Or maybe he doesn't care. Oh I don't know!

I could feel someone's presence but I couldn't do anything. Just lie there.

"Hiya Josh, how's Diana?" I could hear my brothers voice in the room, but it sounded so far away.

"Nothing changed. God why couldn't I have been there. Protected her like I should of done." He sounded angry but I can't believe he blames himself.

"Man, you really can't blame yourself. Who would have known that car would have blown up." Carl said.

"I know, any more news on Chloe?"

"Well her swelling has shown signs of going down but everything else is the same, arm still broke, leg still broke and  Her collar bone is still cracked. Not to mention all the bruising and cuts. However she hasn't responded to anything yet, much like my sister." He sounded really cut up about it.

"So how many days today?" Till what.

"8." What?

I felt my hand being grabbed, in turn I very, very lightly tried to squeeze back.

"Diana, do that again, please." But I couldn't. The pain in my head was to much to take so I just went  back to sleep. Hoping it could be different tomorrow.

Josh POV

How could I. How could I not protect my precious girl.

There was only one person who knew where Diana was so he must have been the one to blow up the car, sending my baby into a world of pain.

I'm not the only one that wants to kill him. Daniel does to.

It's just over a week until the wedding is meant to happen, whether it will or not I don't know.

I was sitting here thinking when beeps started going off. I was horrified, scared and downright mad.

Suddenly nurses and doctors were everywhere.

"Sir you need to come with me." a nurse with a strong accent told me.

"Why." I asked, standing up.

"We need to sort your girlfriend out. Now please come with me." I nodded and followed her. Disgusted with myself for not arguing but what could I do. Nothing.

I walked out, following the nurse to a room where they told me what has happened.

"Basically your girlfriend was in a cardiac arrest. Now a few minutes ago we did get signs that this would happen, that's why I got you out. We have managed to retrieve Diana but we don't know if there was going to be any damage. With this and the knock on the she got it doesn't look good but there is still a chance she is going to be fine. Okay." She looked at me. Waiting for my reaction, but she didn't get one.

"Okay, when will she wake up?" I asked.

"Well. Her body needs to recuperate so I think in about 2 days time. She will wake up okay. Mr Parks. She isn't in a coma her body needs time to heal on the inside. In her head." She nodded.

"Right, I think you will be able to go back now. I think it will be smart to tell your friends of the updates and then you can go and see Diana." She gave me a smile so I turned to leave.

"Just remember Mr. Parks. Everything happens for a reason." I stopped for a moment and gasped at who I saw. Really.

Ryan's ex girlfriend. Who nearly killed me. Because I made Ryan angry and I kicked him out of the gang. Let's just say, one of your worst nightmares.

I nearly sprinted out of there, worried how she knew who Diana was.

I was on my phone the minute I ran out if the doors.

"Rob. She's back."

------------------------------------------------------

Okay not the longest chapter I know but what do you think??? To the nurse, to the information and by the way. I don't know if that can happen so that is just made up. Do Not Believe Anything out of the Cardiac Arrest story. Okay, I do not know if it is true.

Right to  the next chapter. 4 comments and 11 votes.