Chapter 11

Diana POV

I can't believe I killed someone. Me. But then again I'd rather it be her then me.

I watched as she took her last breath then the man that man handled me went to Josh.

"Well, she killed our gang leader, you know what that means." Joshs eyes widened.

"Oh God!" He groaned.

"Right let me tell her, she knows nothing." The man nodded.

Then he handed him a card.

After that everyone left taking her dead body with them. I turned to Josh.

''What the hell was that?'' I asked.

''Diana you need to come with me.'' I sighed but nodded. He started walking so I joined him. He got into his car.

''Where are we going?'' I asked.

''Somewhere safe.'' Then he started driving.

We must have been driving for what? Half an hour. Until we came to

a clearing of some sort but I tell you now it was beautiful!

''Where did you find this place?''

''I was driving around when you was unconscious and they basically forced me to go back to hotel but I didn't want to, so yeah I found this place.''

''Right what the hell was that about at the hospital with that nurse.'' he sighed and turned around to face me in the car.

''Okay. When I went to London to go to collage I happened to get involved in a gang. That woman was actually Ryans ex and she is mad! Well was. When I got in charge by killing the leader I learnt that Ryan was actually spying on us for our rival gang so I kicked him out, when she found out oh she wasn't happy. Then she found out about you, this is why you and I had to break up. She knew where you lived and because she was a gang leader herself she was making threats to kill you so I had to cut all contact. She loved the control she had of that so Ryans boss knew you were, are, my weakness and made him go out with you to try and get some information about me. Which didn't work, so now you are a gang leader and you probably hate me or dragging you into this mess.'' My eyes were wide. Gangs, threats! What else?

''You need to go to this place to claim your gang.'' He handed me a card.

I looked at it.

''Couldn't I just say no?'' He laughed.

''My poor innocent Diana, that isn't how it works but I am definitely going with you.'' He stated.

I kept quiet after that,my thoughts were all over the place but I had to get it all sorted. Right.

Josh is in a gang, broke up with me to keep me safe, I am now a leader, Ryan is a spy. And finally Josh thinks I hate him.

''You know I don't hate you right?'' I asked, he looked at me.

''You should.'' He whispered. I grabbed his chin and made him face me.

''I couldn't ever!'' Then I kissed him. 

He was shocked but responded quickly. I enjoyed it but then thought of something and pulled away.

''We can't let Ryan know, at least not for now because we both know he will tell his boss and we are both dead.'' He nodded.

''I don't know how I'm going to be able to control myself if you two kiss in front of me.'' Okay I get that.

''I'll try to make sure he doesn't hopefully at all but just remember I love you not him.'' I looked him straight in the eyes.

''I love you to.''

''I know.'' I looked at the time.

''We should go to this address and claim my gang.'' Great more stress to add to my life.

Well gang leading here I come. Yay!!

--------------------------------------

So another chapter. Hopefully it's good!!  Tell me!!!

I want more comments!! Come on guys!!!