Chapter 7

Day three. It's bloody hell. All Josh does is stare at me or is on his phone, we have like 12 days until the wedding and they haven't planned much. Only the dresses, there is no cake and the flowers are not picked out. Joyful isn't it.

Well today is the cake testing and I am really looking forward to it. I mean free food, who wouldn't?

"Diana. Are you ready yet?" Chloe shouted.

"Yeah, I will be let me just say bye to Ryan." I shouted back.

I walked over to the bed where Ryan is asleep and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Cya Ryan." I whisper.

"Bye," his hand flops down in a waving motion.

I quickly open the door, not forgetting my key or bag, then slipped out the room, locking the door behind me.

"Hey girly, where's Julia?" I asked.

"She had something to do. I don't know  what that's all she said." She sounded really cut up about it.

"Hey, we'll bring some back for her. Yeah?" She nodded

"Sure."

I was seriously worried for Julia. I know she is cutting us out. But why?

Anyway, after I persuaded Chloe to go to Brides + Cakes we got in her car she had flown over here. A green BMW, it was utterly beautiful compared to my crap one at the moment.

After 20 minutes of bickering over the radio we finally got there.

Chloe had her heart set on classic cake. You know the white, bride and groom on top sort of cake. But she doesn't want sponge cake, she wants a lemon drizzle on the inside  coated in white icing with love hearts on them.

That's her dream cake.

We got out of the car and walked into the shop.

"Oh My God D, look at that one over there. It's gorgeous, or that over there, oh I could just eat the whole shop." She was literally drooling.

"Flipping heck man. Get a tissue or something." I stepped away but she knew I was feeling the same. I could totally eat the entire shop.

"You know that you feel the same way." She walked to the sign in area and gave her name.

"Right this way, we have a selection of cakes. Going from classic to modern. Don't eat to much and please when you are done tell me and I will write down your order. Right down to the very last detail." She smiled and walked away.

The table was full of cake. Sponge, lemon, red velvet, battern burg, cheese cake and goodness knows what else.

"Right time to eat cake." She rubbed her hands together and grabbed a seat.

"Lets eat!" Bloody heck. Why are we friends again?

After 3 hours of stuffing our faces she finally went with the lemon drizzle. Believe me it was absolutely delicious but chuffing expensive. £340 for the entire thing. We still had the flowers, shoes and make up people to sort out. Don't even get me started on what the menu will be. I do know this, there is deffo going to be a free bar. Or I am not going.

So we picked out the cake now for the flowers.

"What kind of flowers do you even want?" I asked.

"White and pink roses for mine. Two yellow roses for the bridesmaids and red roses for the tables. What do you think?" By this point we had arrived.

"Sure why not." I shrugged.

"So what's going on between you and Ryan?" She asked.

I didn't get time to answer before the car next to us blew up.

Sending me flying back into a world of darkness and pain....

------------------------------------------------------------

Clifffyyyy.

Don't kill me I know it's short but I will update very soon with a longer one.

Tell me what you think please. I would love to hear your thought.

Also I can't believe how many people like this book but thanks for all those who do.