Chapter 16

Josh POV. (From him going into the club where Diana was being held by Julia.)

"Come on guys, let's go and see the girls." Luke shouted. Yeah he was a bit drunk. I wasn't only because I had to drive these idiots home.

"Hell yeah, let's see my beautiful fiance!" Daniel shouted. I chuckled and followed after them, when we got there I already knew about Curtis being the bouncer. To be honest I may have asked him. But he wasn't there.

Then I heard the gunshots, to say I was scared was an understatement. I ran inside angry about what I saw.

Curtis with a hole in his knee, Chloe watching with her mouth open, I followed  Her eyes and gasped at what I saw.

My precious girl. With a gun to her head, Diana had no idea who was  there and I really didn't want her to find out to be really honest. I wanted to tell her first. If she ever knew that I knew she would never forgive me.

Suddenly Julia was on the floor and Diana was holding the gun. It was  slight but I could see her hand ever so gently shaking. She was confused absolutely.

"Julia. Seriously you had to go for the blind approach. And I thought you could do so much better." She said, then she tutted. Mocking her.

"Bloody best friend my arse! You have a gun at my head!"She exclaimed.

"You just tried to kill me and you play the best friend card. That's low."  She said, calmly. But everyone knew differently. Especially Julia.

"Well what else can I do." She said.

"Well, you could not kill me. Or try to. That would be lovely thanks." Diana was so sarcastic, it's going to get her into it even more.

"Well your the one with the gun." Julia stated. Wow she really is stupid.

"And you came in here, why are you here, trying to blow my head off?" D asked. Julia sighed, I knew or thought I did about what she was  going to say.

"I may or may not be working for a gang trying to kill Josh." Working. Yeah, but I knew that they were trying to kill me. Going after Diana was  not a good decision.

"Well sweetheart, your going to have to get through me. Come on princess let's see what you've got." She chucked the gun to the other side of the wall. I felt flattered till I figured out what she was  about to do.

Julia's face hardened.

"I don't want to hurt you." She told her. Like she could.

"Aww, duck. You shouldn't be thinking like that. Seeing as I have my own gang which could take yours down in a instant." Flip, why the hell did she say that.

"You. Have a gang." She burst out laughing. She just looked round and clicked her fingers. I could see her smirking, on the inside.

They all got their guns out. Pointing at Julia.

"You want to carry on laughing." She asked. I knew Julia. She hates conflict.

"Well, not really, instead I'm going to do this." She just clicked her fingers. Everyone else just pointed the guns at her. Oh how bloody joyful.

"Tell you what. Instead having in a massive gun fight why don't we have a proper fight. Like normal people." Diana asked, Julia looked shocked and a bit scared.

"Fine. Tomorrow, at the gym near the hotel." Julia told D.

"Okay, and I won't be losing. I need to look nice for Chloes wedding don't I." Diana said, She knew It was a low blow but I don't really think she cares.

She looked sad and walked out, locking eyes with Luke as she did. I could see my best mate look at her, I'm sure when she looked away there was some sadness but I saw disgust of what he just saw.

"I can't believe it." He muttered.

As soon as she walked out so did her gang, and I relaxed and got Curtis to the hospital. I walked up to Diana and boy was I mad.

"Me and you are going for a walk." I growled. Practically dragging her out the door.

She sighed and just followed me to a near by park, she knew that I was  fuming and I'm not the best person ever when I'm.mad.

"What the hell were you thinking?" I exploded.

"You idiot. You have put your identity out there, everyone knows who you are and you are about  to fight someone who actually knows how to!" I shouted.

"Not to mention what Chloe and Daniel are going to say." I  whispered.

"Well what was I meat to do, sit there and take it while she had a gun to my head ready to kill me?" She asked. I shook my head. Hell no.

"You know that's not what I mean."

"Then what do you mean?"

"I just. I don't want you to get hurt. If I hadn't of come back you wouldn't be in this mess. If only." I muttered. I was wallowing in self pity. She marched up to me and slapped me, Jesus that hurt man!

"What the hell."

"If you hadn't of come back I would probably be in bed with Ryan right now. Would you like that?" My face darkened.

"Not really." I glowered.

"Then stop whining and kiss me." I laughed and complied. God I love her.

"You know, I'm going to have to teach you how to fight." I whispered. I wasn't happy about that.

"Oh joys." She said. I just chuckled.

"I love you."

"I love you to."

"I know." She raised her eyebrows and smiled.

"Dork." She muttered.

"Only for you dear. Only for you." I put my arm round her and we walked along the beach.

Tomorrow is going to be hard. But there's nothing I can do other then help Diana.

Yay!

--------------------------------------------------

So, a little chapter in Joshs POV. I hoped you liked it.

please guys I would love more comments. Please give me some!!!

So, what I really do want to know is who do you think will win. Team Julia or Team Diana. Comment!!! Vote!!! Please!!