Chapter 15

Have you ever had that telling when you are so scared that you don't know it. Well I am.

I tell you now I am petrified! But I don't feel it, instead I feel confident. Well as confident as you can be. I was on my knees, by the way I had no idea who was behind me and I just put my elbow in his/hers face. Then still not seeing who it was I pushed them down and pointed the gun at them on the floor.

When my vision cleared I was shocked to see who was there.

Julia.

My mouth was agape and my body was in shock, so nearly that I just nearly dropped the gun but then my face hardened and I kept the gun in my grip. Still aiming at her.

Somehow my mind was now sober, I don't know how but it was. I saw out of the corner of my eye the boys run in and the girls watching.

"Julia. Seriously you had to go for the blind approach. And I thought you could do so much better." I tutted. Tut. Tut. Tut.

"Bloody best friend my arse! You have a gun at my head!"She exclaimed.

"You just tried to kill me and you play the best friend card. That's low."  I said, calmly.

"Well what else can I do." She said.

"Well, you could not kill me. Or try to. That would be lovely thanks." I said.

"Well your the one with the gun."

"And you came in here, why are you here, trying to blow my head off?" I asked. She sighed.

"I may or may not be working for a gang trying to kill Josh." To be honest I sort of figured this out.

"Well sweetheart, your going to have to get through me. Come on princess let's see what you've got." I chucked the gun to the other side of the wall.

Her face hardened.

"I don't want to hurt you." She told me.

"Aww, duck. You shouldn't be thinking like that. Seeing as I have my own gang which could take yours down in a instant." Why did I say that!

"You. Have a gang." She burst out laughing. I just looked round and clicked my fingers.

They all got their guns out. Pointing at her.

"You want to carry on laughing." I asked. I knew Julia. She hates conflict.

"Well, not really, instead I'm going to do this." She just clicked her fingers. Everyone else just pointed the guns at me. Great.

"Tell you what. Instead having in a massive gun fight why don't we have a proper fight. Like normal people." She looked shocked and a bit scared.

"Fine. Tomorrow, at the gym near the hotel." Julia told me.

"Okay, and I won't be losing. I need to look nice for Chloes wedding don't I." It was a low blow but still a blow after all.

She looked sad and walked out, locking eyes with Luke as she did.

As soon as she walked out so did her gang, and my gang relaxed and got Curtis to the hospital. Josh walked up to me and boy did he look mad.

"Me and you are going for a walk." He growled. Practically dragging me out the door.

I sighed and just followed him to a near by park. I knew this wasn't going to be fun.

"What the hell were you thinking?" He exploded.

"You idiot. You have put your identity out there, everyone knows who you are and you are about  to fight someone who actually knows how to!" He shouted.

"Not to mention what Chloe and Daniel are going to say." He whispered.

"Well what was I meat to do, sit there and take it while she had a gun to my head ready to kill me?" I asked. He shook his head.

"You know that's not what I mean."

"Then what do you mean?"

"I just. I don't want you to get hurt. If I hadn't of come back you wouldn't be in this mess. If only." I marched up to him and slapped him. Yeah I know.

"What the hell."

"If you hadn't of come back I would probably be in bed with Ryan right now. Would you like that?" His face darkened.

"Not really." He glowered.

"Then stop whining and kiss me." He laughed and did.

"You know, I'm going to have to teach you how to fight." He whispered.

"Oh joys." I said. He just chuckled.

"I love you."

"I love you to."

------------------------------------------------

Comments!!!! Come on. Guys I want more comments an  votes please!!!

So tell me what you think.

Okay I'm on holiday but my site has WiFi Whoop!! So I might be able to update again but I'm not going to promise

Right please tell me What you think and if this book is good. Please!!!