Chapter 5

Josh POV

My phone rang again! So obviously, it's Rob calling about God knows what. So me being me had to pick it up.

"Hello Rob, what's happened?" I asked

"Boss is someone there called Ryan about 21?" he asked.

"Yeah, he's Diana's boyfriend." I said the word with disgust

"You have to get him away. I mean it he is bad news. You know our rival gang. Well he is the second in command. Like me I suppose. Anyway I heard them talking he doesn't even care about Diana. And he is just using her to get to you. You need to get him out of here Josh and you need to do it fast!"

"What the hell was you doing there?" I asked obviously wanting to know.

"Well actually someone I know was there. A spy of some sort and he told me but any way he is proper bad news!" he exclaimed.

"Okay, okay I'll sort it don't worry. I will. Make sure that he gets as far away from Diana as possible!" then I had to put the phone down and get that low life away from my girl.

I ran into Julie looking pretty upset but didn't stop her as she was on the phone to God knows who but I figured out that they were on the beach. I had to tell Ryan to get out of here before the wedding.

I ran and ran to get to them. Must have looked like a right idiot but it had to be done so I did it.

I haven't been this worried since I left to go to the gang and they told me to dump her or she was dead, I just couldn't wait to have her back into my arms.

I noticed as I got closer something shiny in Ryan's back pocket. I just don't know what it was until I got up close.

Ryan POV

I can't believe it. He knew who I was and what I was doing. it's stupid that we didn't know we had a spy in the ranks. Why couldn't we have figured it out? it was to danm obvious.

When I found out he knew I had to keep something with me at all times so I have a gun in my back pocket. I don't think he will come out with it straight on because no one knows about his gang and who they are. that certainly don't know about my gang and how we hate Josh 's plus how I am just using Diana to get to him.

No I don't think he will do that. But he might be able to bribe me I just hope not.

I really do sound like a girl.

If he does tell them I'll just kill someone or something like that.

more then likely I'll take a hostage and no one wants that do they. I really hope he has enough sense to not say something.

Only time will tell

Julie POV

I knocked on the big door I have always hated. Waiting for him to say I could come in for my report.

"Enter" his voice that I used to love shouted.

"What do you want from me I have everything I know just leave me and my friends alone now!" I shouted. But he just laughed. it was worth a shot.

"Now now don't be like that. On less you want this boyfriend of yours dead. Keep that shut alright." He said  Ponting to my mouth.

"Yes. Father" I spat.

"Good, you to finally get it now. Seeing as you are so close to this girl" he pointed to Diana "we could use that and try to get more information out of her." He said.

"And what if I tell them that my 'Dad' is the leader of Joshs rival gang?" I questioned though I knew the answer.

"Well my dear daughter your Lukey boy is as good as dead alright." I just nodded then he made me go.

Why was my life like this? I hate that man but I couldn't do anything on less I want my Luke hurt, which I don't. I love him to much.

I will just have to do what I can to protect him. Even if it means breaking his heart and mine.

--------------------------

Hey guys did you expect that. Any of it.

I want more reads!!!!! and votes!!!!!!!! please.

I will update again soon but the rewrite to Bad Girl + Bad Boy will be updated again tomorrow.

Thanks guys!!!!!