Chapter 18

I went to a different gym and signed in for one session of non-stop 3 hour training, I walked up to receptionist to see one of my gang members, bloody hell they are everywhere! He nodded at me to go through so I just went through when I noticed most of my gang was there, including Curtis. On crutches though.

“Hey.” I shouted, everyone turned to face me. Silent.

“What’s going on here?” I asked. I looked around waiting for someone to answer.

“Its our gym, we own this place to train and we know about the fight and we are going to be there to help.” He said.

“Right, well who wants to train me?” I asked. No one spoke, then I heard a very familiar voice speak up.

“I will.” I looked back and gasped.

“Carl!” I shouted and ran to hug my brother. He hugged me back.

“I missed you sis.” He whispered.

“Me to.”

Then I looked around.

“Right then get back to work people!” I shouted.

“Okay where do you want to start?”

“Punching.” I nodded over to the punching bags.

He nodded. We went over and he helped me out, about half an hour later he called time out.

“So who’s the leader here?” He asked. Casually. Then I remembered something, Julia’s dad sent a man over here to take my gang down is called Carl. And a Carl is sitting right next to me.

“Why are you here?” I asked.

“To see you, and everyone else.” I could tell he was lying. His eyes were darting all over the place and a twin just knows.

“Why did you join a gang Carl?” I asked.

“How did you know?” He gave in that easily.

“Twin.” I just simply stated.

“He made me, I was drunk one night and went with one of the girls in his gang. We fell in love and it just made sense to join up as well, its really serious now but he threatened her. If I didn't do what he said we would both be dead and right now he wants to know who the leader of the gang is here.  When I heard your name I had to take the job and make sure you was okay. I know its wrong and I know what he will do but I need to know who it is or I’m dead. Please tell me.” Then he thought for a moment. “Wait why are you in a gang!” He stood up now. Protective brother.

“Well.” I started then his face came into realisation.

“Oh My God! That’s why everyone listened to you. You’re the leader. Oh jeez!”

He sank down to the floor and put his face in his hands.

“Oh God my sisters going to get killed.”

“Hey, don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine, that’s why I’m doing this, I need to get it done and not get killed.  Hopefully.” I added for affect, and bumped his shoulder.

“What am I going do?” He asked.

“Well, you could not tell him or you could make up a name throw them of the scent or something like that.” He nodded.

“Okay that could work couldn't it? Yes it could.”

“Do you know Ryan?” I asked him, he nodded.

“He is my boyfriend. For now anyway.” I whispered the other bit to him.

“WHAT?” He shouted.