Chapter 21

Josh POV

I was so worried about many things, Luke, my gang and my beautiful girlfriend. I shouldn’t have let her get involved. This was my fight and now I may never see her again. I love that girl more than she will ever know.

My phone started ringing and I quickly went and grabbed it.

“Hello?”

“This is the Cuenca prison. You have one call do you wish to take it.” The person said with a strong Spanish accent.

“Yes.” I said desperately.

“Josh.” I heard her voice. My heart swelled, I miss her so much.

“Diana.” I breathed.

“Carl. He put me in here.” She told me.

“Oh.” I had an idea.

“Did you know?” She asked.

“No. But I did have a suspicion.” I admitted.

“And you didn’t tell me because….”

“You had only just got him back, I didn’t want to ruin it.”

“Yea well now I sort of wish that I never met him.”

“No. You can’t.”

“Well I have.”

“What?” I asked.

“He arrested me. Josh, my own twin arrested me and put me in this hole. How could I ever forgive him?”

“Babe, it doesn’t matter. He is still your brother.” She sighed.

“Yeah well until he comes to see me then there you go.”

“Oh My God, how could I be so selfish. How’s Luke?” She was horrified by her selfishness, well what she thought she was.

“He’s going to be fine, just a nasty bullet shot. He did have to have a blood transplant, because of all the blood he lost.”

“Oh, good.” She sighed in relief.

“What did Julia get?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I hope that she didn’t even try to get off.”

“Join the club.”

“One minute.” I heard someone say in a strong accent.

“Look, I don’t know what is going to happen but I am so sorry.” I apologised.

“None of this is your fault. I chose this and I am so glad you came back. I love you.”

“I love you to.” Then the line went dead.

I locked my phone then went back to Luke. Daniel and Chloe were on the sofa in the room, I paid top notch to have the best private room in this hospital, as it is a private one.

“How are you guys holding up?” I asked.

“We were only meant to be here for two weeks. Its been six. We’ve decided to postpone it. The wedding.” Chloe said.

“What?”

“Yeah, well we have to wait another two days then we are going to go home. Especially after what has happened with Diana.”

“Wait, your blaming this on Diana?” I accused.

“Well….” Chloe trailed off.

“It’s not her fault that some nurse that I knew tried to kill her, so when she went to shoot her Dianna did instead, saving her life and mine. Is it also her fault that your best friend tried to kill me, her and Luke? Oh and lets not forget the boyfriend that tried to kill you and her. Is that her fault as well? It’s your choice to postpone this wedding so don’t you dare blame it on Diana.” Chloe was stunned.

“How was I meant to know any of this? She never tells me anything.”

“For good reason, you knew and you wouldn’t be here. Julia’s dad would have made sure of that.” Her eyes widened.

“He threatened to kill all of us, including Diana, if she didn’t go. She may not have had a choice but she still tried to kill me resulting in the shooting of Luke.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah oh.”

Then we heard a groan.

“Are you guys fighting again?” We heard Luke say.

“Luke. Can we have a nurse?” I shouted out the door. One came scouring in, then another after but not before giving Daniel a suggestive look.

“Eyes on the patient duck.” Chloe glowered. Quickly she looked away and went to Luke.

When they were done they went away and the other one didn’t even look at any one. Go Chloe.

Then we heard a knock at the door.

Oh God.

So guys, I am so sorry for the wait and I know it isn’t long but hopefully ill update again at the end of next week.

Any way. Happy Halloween!!

So who do you think it is???? Tell me your thoughts. whoever guesses right I will dedicate a chapter to you.

Did you like it? Hate it?

I’m going to leave the voting and comments up to you but I love to read them and I will reply to any questions.

Okay, so you may not like Vampire storied but if you do then please read mine! I will appreciate any votes or comments. Please!?