Chapter 9

My head, my chest, legs, arms. Everything hurt. I felt like I couldn't move and that I couldn't even think. But I was. Of him.

Josh.

I don't know why actually yes I do. My feelings haven't changed from school, he is my only love and I was an idiot to think that I could forget about him like I thought he had to me.

Slowly, and I mean as in about an hour I slowly opened my eyes. It was dark, either my lights are off or its night time, well what ever it is my eyes don't hurt. Good.

I heard the door open then a gasp.

"Diana." Josh breathed.

"Hey." I spoke in a whisper, my voice wasn't up to it.

"I'm so glad you woke up. Babe you've been out for 2 weeks." His red eyes were bright and lit up.

Two weeks, wow. What about the wedding. Oh God.

"What about Chloe."

"She woke up about 3 days ago. She's fine but she'll be limping down the isle. Her leg has been broken so." He trailed off.

I smiled. But then thought about something else.

"I'm guessing the Ryan," I spat his name," isn't here." His eyes held anger.

"You guess correct. He hasn't been to visit you once." He was hiding something. The idiot thought he could keep it from me. Yeah...

"What are you hiding?" I asked.

"What." I gave him a look. I knew him to well.

"I'll have to tell you sooner or later but I'd rather later. Can we just get you out of here please." I nodded.

" Well I guess that's the best I'm going to get." He nodded.

"Fine. But as soon as I'm out of here your telling me."

"Sure."

I smiled and closed my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

In the morning I had people asking me questions left, right and center.

What day is it. 31st July.

What's your name. Diana Smith.

And on, and on.

Believe me when I tell you it was not fun.

About 12 o'clock Chloe walked in. She smiled at me and gave me a hug.

"Hey." I said. She burst out crying.

"What's a matter."

"I was so worried. You know you went into cardiac arrest. I thought you were going to die. Do you know how scary that is." I frowned. Had I really nearly died?

"Hey. I'm here now aren't I? There is no need to worry. But I know I'll be limping with this broke foot. As well as a broken arm! In two places! Great." I told her.

"I know but look at me. I look like hell, I know all the cuts and bruises has gone but the cracked collar bone, broken leg and broken arm. Much like yours but not in two places. Hasn't." She looked so down.

"But you can still get married. Who cares about what you look like as long as you two love each other." She smiled.

"So when are you and Josh getting together then?" Her eyes lit up in excitement.

"What are you talking about." She frowned and pulled up a chair.

"Babe. He hasn't left your side and blames himself. He slept here and only went home to shower. He even eat this slop they call food. If that isn't love then what the hell is." I suppose she's right.

"Where's Julia?" I asked, her eyes turned to fire.

"Not here. In England to be precise, she left a letter the day we got into the accident. Here I have it." She handed me a piece of paper.

Dear Diana and Chloe.

I am so sorry to do this to you but there is nothing I can do. We stopped being friends ages ago and to be honest I can't be bothered any more. I have true to make it work but we are not in school any more. There are more important things then you guys.

I am going back to England. Also my relationship with Luke has ended. We are no longer together so there is no excuse to ever see each other again.

I hope you all have a nice life. But to be honest I don't really care. Never have.

All my honesty Julia.

Wow. Blunt. This can not be the Julia we know but now she has voiced her opinions. She can bugger off!

"Well isn't she a ray of sunshine. For a friend ship of 21years (A/N that's how old they are. They have known each other since birth.) She sure does know how to let us know how she feels." Chloe nodded.

"Well even if she begs, me and her are over. No going back now." I nodded in agreement.

We chatted for about another hour ans then she had to go home. She wanted to stay but I'll be home in two days just so they can monitor me.

I watched T.V for a bit then Josh came back in.

I didn't even get a word in when he put his lips on mine. 

They just as I remembered, full of fireworks and energy, Ryan and I never had this so I am really glad to get it back. My arms went around his neck as I hugged him to me.

He pulled away breathing  heavily.

"You don't know how long I have waited to do that for."He rasped.

I was about to reply till gun shots where heard.

Then all hell broke loose.

----------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger. I am getting good at these I hope.

Right what do you think??? Going a bit fast. Some of you might think but this is only the beginning.

It isn't that long but I didn't want to give much away.

Please tell me what you think!!!