Chapter 17

I knew what I did yesterday was a bit stupid, and by a bit I mean a lot.

When I came here to have a wedding for my best friend and my ex-boyfriends best friend I would have never of guessed that a day from the wedding me and my other best friend would be fighting it out, none of us knows what will happen but I do know that if something happens to me just about everyone will probably kill Julia. I hope to anyone that is listening that of it happens. But I also know Julia. She would never kill anyone under any circumstances.

It might be stupid to assume that I know her after everything that has happened but I do, this girl has been my friend since I was about 1½ years old and no person can change a personality they have had since they were a child in a matter of days.

“Hey what you doing up early?” Ryan asked (A/N Yes Ryan is still here)

“Why what time is it?” I asked

“8:30” I shot up.

“I was meant to be downstairs 15 minutes ago. Josh and I was sorting some wedding stuff out.” I jumped out of bed.

“You’re spending more time with him then with me!” He shouted.

“I wonder why! He cares do you know where I were a couple of days ago. When I wasn’t here for two weeks?” I asked, he shook his head.

“Of course you don’t because you don’t care. I can’t be with someone that doesn’t care.”

“Wait are you breaking up with me?” he asked

“No I’m not. I just want you to care more.”

“I do.” I shook my head.

“No you don’t.” he didn’t reply so I gathered up my clothes changed in the bathroom and walked out. But I had a feeling that he had a secret so I stayed outside the door and listened to what he was saying.

His phone rang, and the idiot left it on loud speaker. A man answered.

“What?” A voice growled.

“Well something has gone wrong.” Ryan said.

“What, what the hell has gone wrong. How even for an idiot like you has anything gone wrong with this plan?”

“Well we may have had an argument. And she doesn’t know anything. It’s quite cute really.” He chuckles.

“Well you need to make it up to her. My Julia has a fight with her tonight. She is going to try and kill her and hopefully succeed, they will never know. Hey there’s word that Rebecca Hurd has died and no one knows who has taken over. I’m sending Colton to find out and tell me so we can get them off the throne and make the Black widow gang even bigger.”

“Yep. Hey Josh Parks is defiantly trying to outsmart me. I know he knows who I am. He is most defiantly in love with Diana and it’s pretty pathetic to be honest. When I blew up that car and put Diana in hospital he knew it was me but he didn’t do anything. I know that I will be able to dismantle their relationship by telling her that her knight in shining armour hasn’t protected her.” He laughed.

What he thinks this is funny when I could have died!

“Right well I need to go and get my daughter prepared for this fight that’s a murder mission. Report back later!” Then the dialling tone and then it was quiet. I heard his footsteps and I ran to the other end of the hall hiding behind the wall. When I knew he had gone I got my phone out of my pocket and was horrified at what I saw.

Luke had called me and I accidently picked it up. Now he knows everything.

Luke POV

I smashed the lamp in my room and slid down the wall. No wonder he wanted to know her second name. He knew. Best friend cause!

And that Ryan. At least Diana knows what he is doing now and can go to the police but something doesn’t add up. She was there I’m sure of it but I was seriously drunk and can’t remember anything else but I do remember something about the fight they are having tonight.

Now I just have to stop it but I can’t believe that my Julia would try and kill someone so picked up my phone and dialled a number.

“Hello what’s your emergency?”

“I would like to report an illegal fight. Someone may die.” I told her.

Diana POV

Josh was waiting for me when I got to the gym.

“Hey where have you been?” He asked so I just stood in front of him.

“You knew, you knew who nearly killed me and you knew about Julia but you didn’t tell me nor did you even attempt to.”

“D let me explain.”

“No. Luke knows everything ad Julia is going to try and kill me. I could have been there for her but you made it impossible. Whatever we had going on. It’s over, I will do this my way.” Then I walked out of his life. For good.

I will win this fight. My way!

Hey guys it’s been a while hasn’t it. Well I hope you like it I know it isn’t the longest chapter ever but it’s alright.

Okay so there is this book from marchMADNESS_202. It’s called ‘Is he really a bad boy’ it isn’t a romance but it is good so please try it out!

Right guys I would like to stress that if you have any books or if you just want someone to talk to then message me! I will always reply it may take a few hours because of the time zone but I will I promise and I will read your books just message me and if you want updates and things like that then follow me on twitter. My twitter name is on my board.

For the next chapter I would like comments. At least 8 comments and 12 votes please that would be great