*Chapter 5: Robin Scalewinds*

A/N READ THIS PLEASE!!!
I am not following the birth date of Philip.
He was born before the war and is now 19 years old.
If you didn't read this then the story will not make sense.

11th of July 1778 12 pm on the ship

My eyelids were going to give up on life if it's wasn't for the French mofo next to me. He kept rambling over these dudes, Alexander and John. I honestly know their whole history by now. And I can't take his voice anymore. I've been on this ship for what seems like 2 months. Which it probably was. 

But I still had to pay attention, they were the ones that would take me in together with
Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette... or just Lafayette I didn't care anymore.

"How long is this boat trip gonna Last?" I asked Lafayette before he turned his head around. "Well let's see...another...5 hours and 6 days." He answered.

I fainted on the spot.

"Ey, mon Ami! Es-tu mort? Si vous êtes vous pouvez lever votre main dans l'air.
Je n'ai pas envie de porter un cadavre... "I heard him say.

"I am not dead, I'm not going to raise my hand and you are not touching my corpse after I die!" I continued."Peux-tu te taire un instant." I cried out loud.

6 days and 5 hours later...

"LAND! I missed you so much!" I shouted when we came to the shore. I ran out of the boat with Lafayette right behind me.

"Wow, you really aime your land..."Lafayette smiled. I turned around and smiled at him a bit. He seemed a bit surprised but smiled back. The crew was already on land moving these big crates.
"What's in the crates?" I asked Lafayette. "Guns and weapons for the war." He said and opened a crate. I looked inside the crate and grabbed a gun. It was a wooden gun with a gold edge.

"Do you want it?" He asked. I big-eyed him for a moment. "Really?" I asked in disbelief.
"Why not, if a British man attacks you, you will have to fight back." He said as he punched my arm. "T-Thank you." I smiled and accepted the gun. 

I tucked it away in the soldier jacket. Lafayette looked at it for a moment. "What?" I said.
"I just realized that you have a soldier jacket, where did you get it from?" He asked.

Dude. How did you not notice until now? We were on a ship for 2 months. Then again, most of the time I was running from Lafayette or hiding under a blanket.

"...It is not mine, it was my father's..."I lied. "I'm sorry..."He said and looked down.

Great now a feel bad.

"What about your mother?" He asked. Well better kill both of them. I thought. "She died at my birth..."I lied again. "So you're an orphan?" He asked. I nodded and felt a sweat drop off my head from the lying. "Well that's perfect, I know someone where you can talk to." He said.

Oh great...

We walked to the camp of the Americans...My heart was racing and pounding like a horse in a chase. What if they found out that I was a girl. This wasn't in my fail-proof plan! Lafayette walked in the camp like it was his own house, which it probably was at the time.

He lead me to a big tent and opened the tent flap for me and pushed me in. I looked around, the tent looked like it was for a bigger rank like a...General's tent. And I did not feel comfortable.

"Monsieur Washington!" Lafayette said and a man looked up from his paperwork. I gulped...THE Washington? "Ah Lafayette, I was already expecting you today." He said with a smile. Then he looked over to me and his smile faded a bit. "And who is this?" He asked. "This is Robin Scalewinds, he came all the way from Britain and asked to come to America," Lafayette said and looked over to me. "Is that so?" He asked and looked to me. I froze. "Yes, sir." I manage to get out. "Why did you bring him here, Lafayette?" He asked and turned his attention to Lafayette.

"He has shown me the worst attitude these past weeks a man could possibly give." He said.
"And." The general answered. "And that's why I brought him here, he has got the spunk and attitude for war." He grinned.

"Wow, thank you, French moron. I said 2 words to the general and you're already bringing me down with you."I mumbled. "See that's what I am talking about! He doesn't even care if the general hears it." Lafayette said. "I see what you mean, Lafayette." He said. "Then it's settled, Robin, you are in. You are both dismissed." He said and turned back to his paper

We both walked out and Lafayette looked at me in this 'what can I say except you're welcome' smile. And I knew exactly how to thank him for his kindness.

George Washington's P.O.V

It's good we have another man joining in. We are clearly with less man than the first day when the war started. We need every help we can get. Then I heard a crowd yelling. Thinking it was a normal fight under the soldiers, I left it alone.

I then heard a yell:
"DON'T YOU EVER SPEAK FOR ME AGAIN YOU BABBLING MORON! I HAVE A MOUTH, THEREFORE I CAN SPEAK FOR MYSELF!"

I sighed. I already have one troubled teenager and his son. Do I really need another Hamilton in my life? Because that Robin shouts like Alexander.

Y/N's P.O.V

After I had hit Lafayette with all the power I had left in me, I asked him where the tents were so I could crash on the ground. He told me he could go to tent 36.

"Well better find the tent and turn in for five nights," I said and walked to the tents. I looked at the first five tents only to realize that the tents weren't numbered.

I sighed and looked around to see if there were people around to help me. No one was around, it ALMOST scared me. 'Well, I hate this much more than the mansion of Gene.' I turned around and bumped into someone. We hit our heads together. 

But this time I didn't fall down. Haha, an improvement. I looked at the man who bumped into me. He had brown hair, his hairstyle was a bit weird...His hair was shaved down at his left side and the rest was wavy hair on the other side.

He rubbed his head, rose up and looked at me with this angry expression.

I gave him an angry expression back but I sighed...If I am going to be in a war then I have to have more friends then foes, what if I need help...Then they will leave me to die...I gave him my hand and he looked at it in surprise. "Robin Scalewinds," I said. He shook my hand and smiled a bit.

"Charles Lee."