*Chapter 11: Drunk*

(Because we now have two Alexanders in this story, I would just like to point out this:

Alexander Hamilton, father of Philip = Alexander
Alexander Hamilton Jr, brother of Philip = Alex

Let's make this story easier one Alexander at a time!)

7th of June 1779

Y/N's P.O.V

There I was. Walking into a bar. Two guys dragging me to the entrance while they gave me smiled and reassuring lines like: "It's a very lovely bar." and "You'll love it." I never thought that I would ever get to this point in my life. But here we are.

Alex opened the door and let me in, and then slammed the door shut before Philip could enter as well. We heard Philip say a "Motherfu-" before Philip opened the door again and glared at his brother. "Whoops." Alex said. Maybe leaving them alone to fight it out wouldn't be the worst idea ever. But before I could grab the door handle to execute my sneaky escape plan, they had already called me over to a table in the middle of the bar. Unable to leave them hanging, I reluctantly sat down beside Philip, keeping my eyes on the door. As I did, I noticed a group seated near the door. I can't believe we didn't notice them before.  Wait, isn't that-

Alexander's P.O.V

"John, the reason why you can't find a girl is that you can't make the first move."
I explained to John who was b*tching about not having a courtship yet. "Look at Lafayette! He isn't whining about not having a wife!" Well, that may have been true but aside from the fact that Lafayette could get any girl at any moment, he wasn't nearly as drunk as John. 

"Look Alexbanger," John hiccuped. "I don't need your pity and I don't need a courtship. I need another shot!" He almost yelled, lifting his cup above his head. "Laurens, don't spill the beer on-" Lafayette said before John spilled the beer on his head. "-your head," Without a care in the world, John set the cup down and untied his hair so he could slick it back. 

"Pa!" I heard behind me, it was Philip and Alex. "Are you guys here too?" I smiled as they sat down at our table. A girl also sat down beside them. John saw her before me I guess because he smacked his cup of beer off the table before I even saw her. "Never f*cking mind," He slowly said. 

Y/N's P.O.V

Can you believe this?! John just spilled a perfectly good drink! This is unbelievable. I forced a smile: "You must be the father of Philip and his friends," I said acting as if I had never seen these men before in my life. "And you are?" John asked. "I'm Y/N L/N. A pleasure to meet all of you," I said looking down a bit. I still wasn't sure how they didn't recognize me. Maybe because in a war you don't really look at each other that much. Even though I felt like they didn't recognize me, they seemed to be all staring at me. Except for Alexander. Alexander saw that I was pretty uncomfortable and ordered some drinks to break the silence. He ordered 6 shots to be exact.

"So, Philip. Where did you meet this lovely young lady?" Alexander asked. "In the library," Philip answered. "How did you meet her?" His father asked for more detail." "Philip tackled her," Alex said before Philip kicked him under the table. "You.Did.What?" Alexander said and stared at Philip.

"It was on accident," Philip said, blocking his father's gaze with his thick hair. "Philip, when did you use that exact excuse?" Alexander said and raised an eyebrow. "I think it was when he 'accidentally' burned down the room of a bully in King's College," Alex said.

"It was!" Philip shouted at Alex. "I mean me tackling her..." I heard him say under his breath.

A small smile appeared on my face. Partly because it was funny. A waitress then came and gave us all one shot. Alexander just drank it in one swoop. Probably the stress his two sons were giving him. The rest waited for a bit and then took the shot. I waited.