*Chapter 7: tipsy fight*

19th of May 1779

Y/N's P.O.V

I got pushed into a tent where all the alcohol was. "Hey, Robin!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw Philip. "You were amazing back there!" He congratulated me which made me smile. "Thanks," I said and rubbed the back of my neck. "Let's go and drink a bit." He proposed and grabbed my arm. This time, the physical contact didn't creep me out. I let him lead me through the busy tent. 

We sat down at a table in the middle of the crowd. Philip ordered two shots and when they came, he took his down like water. I looked at mine and slowly wrapped my hand around it. I slowly let it drip on my tongue but spat it out as soon as I swallowed it. "What's the matter? Don't like it?" Philip asked with a grin. "This stuff is way too strong for me," I grunted and wiped the residue off my lips with my sleeve. "Of course it is, we can't afford stuff like wine and champagne. But come, on this is not that strong." He laughed. "I'm just 16, I can't handle this stuff. You can though." I explained and put my hand in the air to order some water.

"I'm 19, we only have 3 years in between us. Come on, just try." He pled, leaning toward me. I waved him off and ordered the water. But Philip wouldn't take no for an answer. He pushed my half-full shot glass toward me. "Try," He poked my cheek. I cocked my eyebrow and looked at the little glass. I grabbed it and poured the substance in my mouth in one swing. Bad idea. I spat it out again when it began to burn. However, this time I accidentally spat the liquor at Philip. 

He stood up and looked at his wet soldier suit. I couldn't help but laugh at it. "You little Brittish trash," He cursed silently. "Sir Robin, your water." The bartender said and put the cup down in front of me. Philip grabbed the full glass and threw the water over me. I gasped and backed away. He smirked in response.

"Oops, sorry, mistake on my part." He chuckled. "It's on, freckle face," I hissed and rolled up my sleeves.

Alexander's P.O.V

I was hanging around with Lafayette and John, we were having a shot for old times sake. Suddenly I could see Robin jumping on Philip from the corner of my eye. "Well, hot damn..." I said under my breath. John and Lafayette noticed them too. "Well, seems that Robin and your little Phil are having an argument," Lafayette teased and elbowed me in the side.

"Come on, John. Let's get them out of each others hair." I sighed. John snickered and followed me. We walked over to them. "You grab Philip, I'll grab Robin," I told John. He nodded in agreement. We walked toward them in an arch so we could grab 'em from behind. 

Y/N's P.O.V

Philip was on top of me trying to choke me. I was slightly feeling my cheeks prickle as he got closer and closer to me. Yet suddenly, I felt his weight being lifted off of me. I turned on my stomach and tried to get up but I was lifted up by my ear by Hamilton.

"AUWCH, Stop it!" I yelled. He ignored me and turned to Philip. John let go off him and Alexander took Philip's ear firmly in his other hand. "Stop it, pops!" He yelled at his father. "Yeah! Listen to your dumb son, Alexander!" I yelled. "HEY! Don't call me dumb, you twat!" He yelled back. "Excuse me, you're not dumb. You're a complete moron," I smirked at him.

"Can you two just shut up?!" Alexander yelled and gave both of our ears a strong pull.

"Pa, I'll shut up when the idiot here stops talking," Philip sneered. "Yeah?" I asked. "Yeah!" He shouted. "THEN WHY THE F*CK ARE YOU STILL TALKING?!" I shout back.

"What is the meaning of this?"

We all turned around and saw George Washington. "Sir, I was going to bring these twats to you," Alexander responded. He looked at me and Philip and back at Alexander. "You're dismissed, Alexander. You two, a word." He said and walked toward the tent. Alexander bowed and let go off our ears before he left. 

Philip and I shared a look before walking inside the tent. George Washington sat down and looked at us."Explain." He commanded.

"Sir," I began. "I need to tell you something before you point to the wrong man. Whatever he says...PHILIP STARTED IT!" I said and pointed to Philip. "Not true, you first spit that sh*t all over me," Philip argued back.

"That was on accident. You threw that water on me with your full acknowledgment," I yelled back. "Not true." He lied and looked at his nails. "Well, fine I may have spat alcohol on him, but the alcohol here is terrible!" I explained to the general. "Oh, is it not good enough for his sire." Philip gasped and sarcastically bowed. 

I put my foot on the back of his head and plunged his face face-first into the dirt. "Oops, sorry, mistake on my part," I repeated what Philip had said. 

"Pardon me, are you Robin Scalewinds, sir?" Philip asked as he lifted his head. "Well yes, but you already knew that-" I hesitantly began but Philip interrupted me "F*ck you." He finished. "You entitled little b*tch," I whispered, narrowing my eyes. 

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" The general shouted. "You're both lucky that I am not throwing you both out of the camp," He yelled. "But I am not letting you get away without a punishment," He pondered out loud, settling back down. "Say what, you two will clean the restroom every evening and everything will be forgiven and forgotten." He smirked. 
"Yes, sir." We both groaned. "You're both dismissed." He waved us off. 

We walked out. "Heh, we did get away without a heavy punishment." I shrugged.  "Let's just... Forgive each other, I don't want you to be angry at me." He proposed. "Fine." I smiled.

"Let's return to the tent and try that shot again," I grinned.  "Sure!" He said. We both walked in the tent and ordered two shots. They came and I just shoved the drink into my mouth in one swift move. "One more!" I cheered. Philip smiled at me and took his shot.

15 Shots later

"-So then I said: 'F*ck you, Seabury!'," Philip drunkenly explained. "Wow that Samuel must have been a pain in the a$$," I chuckled. "That's right." He grinned and picked up his 16th shot as did I.

It was probably 3 am, we were the only ones in the tent when we heard a cannon shot.
"Erm...Robin, your family is attacking the camp." Philip laughed. "Sh*t, dem Brits are coming," I laughed along until I realized what we just heard. 

"We are blackout drunk and we need to fight now!" I shouted at Philip. I grabbed his arm, my gun and I ran outside. "Stay behind me until we can get you a gun," I barked at him. My whole vision was distorted and I was barely standing on my feet. This was not the time to be a hero but to make sure we don't die. We ran to the nearest armory tent and got a loaded bayonet for Philip and me. 

We ran outside. Struggling to stand on my feet, I heard Philip say:  "Let's split," I wanted to tell him to wait but he was already gone when I wanted to grasp his arm. I rubbed the sweat off my forehead and into my hair before running along the sidelines of the tents. 

That's when I saw a Brit trying to push one of our men off the nearby cliff. The cliff leads toward a lake but it is pretty far down. I manned up and grasped my bayonet tightly. With the point of my bayonet, I ran toward the Brit and pierced him right through his back, making him fall down. I quickly pulled the bayonet out of his back before I felt a sharp pain in my leg. I shrieked before falling on my knees, stumbling off the edge. 

Suddenly I felt someone grasp my arm, but it was no use. The person who tried to help me up and I fell down the cliff.