1

{Your POV aka: Song Juhee)

There I was, with a gun pointing straight at my head. The air around me smelled of gun powder and blood was smeared everywhere on the floor. A deep raspy voice yelled out, "in 3, 2, 1, I will plant this bullet in your skull if you don't tell me your true identity!" There was a pause I panted when I heard him calling, "3, 2-----"

Kakao (Kakao notification ringtone)

Kakao

Kakao

I quickly opened my eyes to find myself sweating profusely in my silk bed sheets as I quickly registered in my head that I had woken up from my sleep. Whew, I was on the verge of losing my life! But, at this moment... who could be sending me a message?

I quickly reached over my shoulder to snatch my phone off my night stand beside my bed. As soon as I turned my phone off, my poor eyes suffered from a quick dark-to-light blinding sight. With my phone's screen being extremely bright, it took me a good minute before my eyes were adjusted to the bright light. 

Once my eyes were adjusted, I looked at the time in the top right corner of my Iphone to find out that it was 3 a.m. WWHHHAATTTT?!  I was a bit annoyed that someone would dare text me in the middle of the night. I mean, what can I say... I (and almost everyone) love our sleep time.

I tapped my kakao icon to find out that I had received 7 messages. One from Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook each. 

I wonder why they texted me at this hour.

I opened each message in order.

Jin: Juhee~ we miss you here! I miss someone laughing at my dad jokes *crying emoji* all the other members just tell me to be quiet. I am the oldest! They should respect me! Ahhhhh!

Ahhh right! I totally forgot! They went on a tour to Japan for the weekend!

Namjoon: Yo Juhee, the scenery here is pretty dope. Wish you were here to enjoy it too. 

Yoongi: Japan is cool, but I am so tired of our nonstop schedule. Also, the little maknaes are trying to annoy me. Aiisshhh, I want to sleep. Oh yeah, take care. 

Hoseok: SONG JUHEE! I miss you! Japan is so pretty! The flowers are blooming now that spring is coming and it really makes Japan look so beautiful with all the Cherry Blossoms! We are going to Osaka soon so I will text you later! O-sa-carrrrr vroom vroom~

Jimin: Sorry to text you so late Juhee, I miss you little bro! Although I have Taehyung and Jungkook to goof off with me, it is fun to have you here too with us to make our maknae line even stronger! Hope you are doing well and eating well! We will see you soon~

Taehyung: Wooowwww Juhee! You won't believe what I just ate! It was... I don't remember the name, but it was so delicious. It made me think about you.. I don't know why, but I hope you are doing well! Kekeke *happy emoji*

Jungkook: Oi, Juhee, the only friend who is younger than me! We miss you lil bro. Especially me. All the hyungs keep telling me to do tasks for them (although I don't do it for the majority of the time). We will see ya soon!

After reading through each kakao message, I didn't feel annoyed anymore. If anything, I felt cherished by them now. 

They are always so sweet to me and kind.... If only... no. I know that I can't like them. I can't even show that I am romantically interested in them or else dad will kill (not literally) me. 

As the thought sunk in deeper, I pitied myself slightly and then quickly made myself try to give up on hope by telling my self:

It doesn't matter anyway. We all grew up together. I have been with them since their trainee days till now. They know me as a boy. As nothing else but their little brother.