19

Hello my wattled family! Thank you so much for those who are reading this far into my story :) It really means a lot and I am so exited whenever I see that someone commented on my story!

For a quick update, I am in Korea for 5 weeks, taking a class here so I am sorry if I don't update very frequently. I will try my best to still update weekly though! If you want to stay posted with what I am doing each day, you can add me on Instagram. My ID is luen.xx

If you do, DM me saying that you're from wattpad so that i can follow you back~

Enjoy the story!!! I am having so much fun writing this story these days~

———————————

I think I like Park Jimin."

"I think I like Park Jimin."

"No...."

"I do like Park Jimin."

"Juhee!" Juhee turned around, alarmed, to find Hana looking straight at her with her hands on her hips.

"You've been dozing off a lot these days." She said with a worried tone.

"Shoot, did I say anything strange just now?" Juhee was having a mini panic attack at the thought of her accidentally thinking out loud.

Hana scrunched her nose in confusion, not knowing where Juhee was getting the idea that she had said something strange.

"What- no, no, you didn't say anything actually."

After processing the word "strange", a curious feeling started to grow inside her mind which now had her smirking at Juhee.

"OoooOOOOhhh why? Are you thinking strange things right now!?"

Juhee quickly looked around and used her hand to cup Hana's mouth. Her voice was as loud as a siren and Juhee didn't want Jimin to get any idea about what she was thinking. It was more of a paranoia that was getting to her.

"Shhhh, no, it's nothing naughty, I promise!" Juhee was practically whispering, hoping that it would somehow calm Hana down.

Hana pulled her hand away slowly with an I-don't-believe-you smirk but decided to drop the subject, because she had a better subject to talk about.

"Okay, Miss Strange~~ What do you think about these for your photoshoot?"

Hana brought up the two hands that were resting on her hips up to the sky, revealing what she had been holding all along to show her. In her left hand was a tan, Burberry trench coat that was a new exclusive item for this season. In her right hand was a satin, deep navy dress that had a "V" neck opening and reached all the way to the floor. At the waist it was synched in with a navy lace sash, giving the dress a more elegant appearance.

"It's beautiful! But--"

Juhee let out a small chuckle at how quickly Hana's face expression changed from looking ecstatic to disappointed when she said the word, "but."

"Hmmm, not 'model-y' enough?" Hana asked while sending a wink to Juhee in a playful way.

Juhee could not help but smile back in response to Hana's wink,

"Yeaaahh, not quite." She winked back at Hana, trying to do it as fluid and natural as Hana when she winked. But unfortunately, Juhee ended up shutting and opening both eyes, making it look like she was having a heard time looking at Hana.