3

{Taehyung's POV}

It's been 4 years since I have known Juhee's real identity.

4 years I have had to hide my feelings.

4 years I have had to pretend.

4 years I have had to lie to my hyungs.

4 years I have had a one-sided love.

My thoughts then thought about the first time I discovered that Song Juhee was a girl. Once we had all moved into our apartment and lived together for a few months, I remember one day during practice, the other members and I were exhausted from practicing our dance for N.O.

The song ended as each on of us fell slowly to the floor and spread out our arms and legs. The room was filled with the sounds of panting and heavy breathing as each of us tried to catch our breath. 

"Water. Is there water? I am parched" coughed Yoongi. 

Jungkook quickly turned around and searched through our backpacks to find no water bottles anywhere. He turned back and replied, "No, there is none."

There was a faint groan amongst all the members since we were all extremely thirst and exhausted. 

"Ah, I know, I'll call Juhee to bring us some from our apartment" said Hoseok as he took out his flip phone from his right pants pocket. 

After dialing Juhee's number, we could only hear Hoseok's part of the conversation.

"Hey Juhee, can you bring some water bottles down to the practice room? WE FEEL LIKE WE WILL DIE IF WE DON'T DRINK!" 

There was a slight pause as he was listening to her reply when he answered back, "Oh, you are already out? Then can you buy as some water since you are at the supermarket?"

He nodded then gave a "Ohhhh" expression and looked around at each members until his eyes landed on me and smiled.

"Taehyungie will give you your wallet then!"

"Okay, bye bye" Hoseok closed his phone and then called out to me, "Taehyung, I volunteered you as tribute! Go take Juhee's wallet to him. It's in his and Jimin's room in her backpack by his desk."

"Why meeeeee, I am so tired." I pouted my lips trying to maybe get away from my task with aegyo. 

It didn't work though, because Hoseok hyung ended up just showing me aegyo right back saying, "Please taehyungie, I am your hyung!"

Fine, he won. So I headed back to our apartment and headed straight to Juhee and Jimin's room.

I spotted her desk on the right side of the room and made my way to her navy blue backpack as I searched around for her wallet. 

Ah, finally! Here it is.

I quickly pulled out her leather black wallet and stood up to head toward the door. Right then, I heard a faint sound hit the floor.

I looked down to my left side to find a polaroid picture on the floor. I bent over to pick it up when my eyes fell on an adorable girl with long black hair wearing a white and blue dress. 

Awhhh, this must be our Juhee's girlfriend. She is so cute! Good catch Juhee. What a man!

After looking at the photo for a little while, I flipped the photo to the back side to see if there was any description or date for when they started to date, however, when I turned it to the back, there actually was a date. But the date didn't say it was when a relationship was established. Instead, it read

"7/13/2012, the day I made my identity to live as a boy when I am a girl."

My eyes widened as I stared at the phrase over-and-over again. 

What.. no, there is no way that girl is Juh--

I turned the photo around to carefully examine the person in the photo. The longer I looked, the more I realized that without a doubt, the girl in the photo was Juhee. 

But why? Why would he, I mean she, want to live as a boy? Why would Bang PDnim lie to all of us that she is a boy? Perhaps, does Bang PDnim not know either? 

Questions filled my mind when I suddenly heard my phone ring. A text message had arrived. 

Juhee: "Hyung, are you almost here? I have been waiting for 10 minutes and the other hyungs are wondering where their water is!"

Me: "Oh, sorry. I am leaving the apartment now."

I closed my phone and quickly stuffed the photo back into the wallet and into my pocket as I headed out the door. 

The whole walk there to the supermarket was a walk where I thought my head was going to explode with questions. I was wondering if I should tell Juhee that I know but then I suddenly had a thought that if I told her that I knew, then she wouldn't be as close with me later or would feel burdened when she is with me.

No, I don't want to make her burdened. I want us to play together just as we are now. Because I don't know if I will end up liking her, I will just pretend like I don't know her identity. 

But what about the other hyungs? I should tell them

.... Then a brief moment of greed clouded my mind

No, because I want to be the only one to savor each moment with Juhee as a guy to girl kind of relationship.

------------------------

{Author's Note}

I hope you guys are enjoying it so far~ For the POV's, which member would you like to read more about? I will be doing each member's POV throughout the story so stay tuned~