9

Hello readers! It's finally May 6 and I am here with the update I promised! Now that summer vacation has start, weekly chapters are guaranteed ;) Thank you to those who have been patient with me and who have been giving me so much support throughout this story! 

Also, from here on out, I will be writing in third person (narration) because I feel like I am able to say what I want to say more comfortably. 

Okay, enough chatter chatter, LEEETT'S GOOO~

----------------------------

The moment Juhee said "Deal" to Jess about the las minute modeling career, she ended up getting numerous calls from Jess when she returned back to her and Bangtan's apartment. 

"Please Juhee, you could make such a good living pursuing this career. You were stunning and have a natural talent!" Juhee could hear Jess' desperate plead for her. 

After weeks of pondering whether or not if she should do it, she decided to take up the offer and made her farewells with the Bangtan members. Although they were all shocked and said that they would miss him a lot, they still let Juhee go with a smile on their faces. 

"Make sure to come back and visit us!" Piped Jin as he handed Juhee a packed lunch box for her flight to the United States. 

"Tell you dad hi for us! Wahhh we will miss you~" Hoseok shrugged his shoulders and shook them side to side with aegyo. 

Her dad. Yes, Juhee had told the members that she was returning back to the states to visit her dad and study there. But the truth was that she was going to start her modeling career. As a woman. 

During the 4 years that Juhee in the United States, many events and incidents occurred. 

First, due to overworking himself, her father was in an extremely ill state that he had passed away in the second year of her stay in the States. Juhee grieved for about a year after while BTS disbanded because of the loss of their producer. 

However, Juhee had no idea of what each member was doing since her agency that she was now working for gave her a new phone and number. 

As for Juhee, she earnestly worked hard in the modeling business and went from a nobody to a well-known model. She was getting invitations from Chanel, Michael Kors, and Burberry to walk down runways after runways. 

But the most important change of all was that Juhee was now living as a girl and not a boy. The transition was a bit weird during the first years, but she adapted smoothly. 

Because of her agency, they were strict on history record and try to keep their model's life history as pristine as they could so they changed her name to Bella so that her identity would be hidden from the past. 

------------------------

Starting in the next chapter that I will post this Monday (May 8, 2017) it will pick up from 4 years later! (Sorry for the extremely short chapter. I will make it up in the next chapter. Do you readers think that this story is entertaining or should I just end it? I don't know if the my story is actually good that people want to read it. Because if you don't think it's that fun to read, then I will end this one and devote more time into my other stories.)