Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Zayn POV

It’s been a 2 week’s that me and Bess have gone out and we were about to have a big anniversary dinner at the fanciest restaurant I can afford. I loved her so I would do anything for her. 

I walked into school and walked to Niall’s locker he still seemed sad. He never told us why he was sad and I, Louis, Harry, and Liam were getting worried.  He has been away from school every other day and when he was here he wouldn’t talk to people.

"Hey mate VAS HAPPIN?" I asked.

"Umm…nothing have you seen Claire? I need to ask her something about that geography project." He said.

Every time I talked to him he brings Claire up.

"Don’t you live with? Well she is probably with Jason!" I said.

Yes Claire and Jason have been going out for a week. No I didn’t like him. I found out from Bess what he uses to do to her. I hated it. Once I found out I realized that’s probably why she hates Niall.

"Oh…" He said sadly. I think he fancy’s her.

"Umm… Niall…" I said.

"Ya, Zayn?" He said looking up forcing a smile.

"Umm… you wanna come over tonight? I know you’re not allowed to leave that house but just for about 20 minutes!" I asked. I need to have an intervention with him.

"Fine!" He said.

 I left it at that.

I walked to my locker where my beautiful girlfriend was talking to Claire and Jason. Jason had his arm around her waist and every 5 seconds kissed her on the cheek. I HATED IT. Omg they looked weird together.

Bess POV

I was talking to Claire and Jason. Ya they were dating. No they did not look cute. They looked weird together. I saw Zayn and I lit up.

I looked at Claire and she looked like she was forcing a smile. Every time I was with her I would ask how Jason and she are and she would say fine. But it sounded like a fake fine. Then I would mention Niall and ask how it was living with him and she would kinda light up at the topic.

Zayn and I looked at each other and had one of are telepathic conversations. Well were not telepathic we were just giving each other weird looks and I guess we can just understand what they mean.

They look weird together. Zayn said

I know that should be Niall and Claire not Claire and Jason. I said

"Hey umm… I gotta go!" I said. I wanted to get out of there.

I looked at Claire then and Jason and...

Did Jason just wink at me? EWWWWWW

 **********************************************************************

Jason POV

Omg I hate this girl.

Calm yourself Jason she is just Claire that girl you fake date. I’m only dating her because I don’t need all these girl’s coming around me and trying to hit on me. Like look at me I’m sexy. Once I find a really hot girl then I will dump this slut.

*************************************************************************

 Anna POV

I saw Niall and like I admit I always kind of had a thing for him. But ever since I saw the he looks Claire I’m guessing his girlfriend I’ve been trying to stop. They do look cute together.

I walked over to Claire.

"What’s the matter with your man?" I asked.

"What?" She asked looking confused.

"Niall, what's the matter with your boyfriend Niall?" I asked getting annoyed.

"OMG EWWW NO IM DATING JASON I NOT NIALL I WOULD NEVER DATE NIALL HE IS A BIG FLIRT!" She yelled.

"Umm… what I thought you were dating Niall!" I said.

"No, I’m dating Jason the guy from the other day!" She said.

(PIC OF JASON ON THE SIDE --->>>>>>>>>>>>)

"Oh… and Jason isn’t a flirt?" I said. I remember Jason he was that guy that keep flirting with me.

"He was but he… changed I think!" She said. I left it like that. I turned around and I saw Niall I think he heard the conversation.

Niall POV

Well now I know for sure she hates me. I saw her with Jason I hate it. NO SNAP OUT OF IT NIALL YOU DON’T LIKE HER.

I walked over to Anna and I looked at her I knew she liked me. So I kissed her. I full on snogged her in the middle of the hall. It felt wrong.

I looked up and saw Claire she looked sad. I continued to Kiss her until the bell rang.

Fuck what did I just do?

 *******************************************************