Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Claire POV

‘Well it’s an amazing song! Liam if you don’t mind me asked what’s it about?’ She asked.

‘Well it’s about a guy who loves a girl that doesn’t love her back! There friends but he loves her! She is dating someone else and he loves her so much it hurts!’ He said.  This song is defiantly about Tam. It’s plainly obvious, unless he loves me or Alex or Bess then its Tam.

‘Did you write this song about someone?’ She asked.

‘Yes… a friend from back home that is with someone else!’ Liam said. He then realized what he said. And put his hand on his mouth.

Yup there we go…

I looked at Tam. She looked confused… then it hit her.

‘Does…Is it me?’ She asked.

Nobody was answering.

‘Umm… yes it is!’ I said.

‘F@#$!’ She yelled.

She got up and left the house!

Tam POV

HOW COULD HE RIGHT THAT SONG ABOUT ME? HOW COULD HE TELL ME BEFORE HE DIDN’T LOVE ME WHEN HE HAS ALL THIS TIME? HOW COULD HE JUST DO THIS? OF COURSE I STILL LOVED HIM…. I NEVER STOPPED… I TRIED WITH JOSH! But nothing happened NO spark what so ever…

I need to speak to Liam somehow someway… but there in Dublin for the interview… I don’t care.

I got in a cab…

‘Where to lady?’

‘Umm… the airport!’

‘Ok!’

It was about a ten minute drive…

When I got there I bought a ticket for the next flight which was leaving in about 30 mins which was great. I ran to the terminal and finally got on the plane.

I turned on the little TV in front of me only to see… the interview again.

Well I might as well watch it.

When they finished singing there song I was in tears knowing that this song was about me and how he felt.

******************************************************************

The plane finally landed.

They were staying at the South Beach Hotel. (IF IT’S A REAL HOTEL, SORRY)

I got in another cab and got to the hotel…

I walked in and went to the receptionist.

‘Umm…what room is One Direction staying in?’ I asked.

‘Nice try lady, but you are not allowed to see them!’ The man said.

‘But I am a close personal friend of theirs!’

‘Nice try, but you’re not fooling me!’

I was about to leave when I heard someone scream ‘TAM?!’

I turned around to see Zayn!

He came running up to me.

‘IS BESS WITH YOU?’ He asked.

‘No, but I’m here to see Liam! So where is he?’ I questioned.

‘Oh so I’m guessing you saw the interview?’

‘Yes and I need to talk to him! SO WHERE IS HE?’ I was getting angrier.

‘Room 607!’

As soon as I heard that I ran to the elevator.

I pressed the button with the number 6 on it. OMG that elevator ride was the longest I have ever been on.  The door finally opened …. Then I ran.

I ran to the room.

I knocked loudly on the door.

He finally opened the door.

‘Tam?!’ Liam said.

‘HOW COULD YOU WRITE THAT SONG ABOUT ME? YOU TOLD ME YOU DIDN’T LIKE ME AND NOW YOU TOLD THE WORLD HOW YOU WROTE A SONG ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU LOVED ME!’ I yelled.

‘Umm…’ Was all he could say before I ran to him and placed my lips onto his.

As soon as they touched I felt sparks. I felt fireworks. It was perfect.

When we parted I looked into his eyes.

‘I have wanted to do that since we were 11!’ I said.

‘I feel the exact same!’ He said before he kissed me again…