Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Tam POV

In the Car driving to the hospital

I heard the news about Claire and I tried calling Alex.

No answer…. Where is she?

‘Liam where’s Alex and Louis?’ I asked.

‘Umm… I think there on a boat!’

‘When are they coming back?’ I asked.

‘Umm… (Looks at his phone) they were supposed to be back 2 days ago!’ He said getting worried.

‘WHAT! What do you think happened?’ I asked worried.

‘I don’t know! We should go to the dock and see if we can see where they are!’ He said franticly.

He turned around and drove towards the dock. I called Bess to tell her where we were going.

************

20 Mins Later

We reached the dock… I couldn’t see them! I tried calling Alex and Louis again. Nothing.

Alex POV

‘OMG Louis were never going to be saved from this boat!’ I said annoyed.

I loved it here but now I just missed my family and friends.

‘Baby, don’t worry we will!’

Just then I heard a phone ring but it wasn’t my phone or Louis’… It was the boats.

WHAT THERE WAS A PHONE ON THIS BOAT AND WE DIDN’T USE IT!!!!!!!!

I ran towards it and picked it up.

‘Hello?’ I said.

‘ALEX, are you ok?’ Tam said.

‘IM FINE BUT BOY AM I GLAD TO HEAR YOU! Were stuck in the middle of the ocean and we are out of gas!’  I said happily.

‘Ok were coming to get you!’ She said sadly. Why was she sad? And with that she hung up.

‘LOUIS THERE WAS APHONE HERE AND WE DIDN’T USE IT!’ I yelled.

He came and hugged me.

‘I’m sorry baby I didn’t know!’ He said.

‘You are so lucky I love you!” I said looking into his eyes.

*********************************

1 Hour Later

We finally got off the dam boat and were driving. We pasted a sign saying that the hospital was up ahead. Why were we going to the hospital?

‘Umm… why are we going to the hospital?’ I said worried. Did something happen while I was gone? Tam turned around and looked at me; I saw a tear go down her face.

‘Claire*more tears ran down her face* got hit by a car…’

‘WHAT’ I started to cry. I love Claire and all the memories we have. OMG NO! I felt Louis put his arms around me.

Flashback

I was laughing so hard... Claire just went up to this guy and started to scream the Blue’s Clue’s theme song in his face.

She came running back!

‘OMG I CAN”T BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT!’ I laughed.

‘I told you I would make you’re 14th birthday a special one.’ She said smiling.