Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Niall POV

Tuesday Morning

My day has become too predictable. I would go to school, come home, my parents would be there to tell me more about the Masses’ and then they would tell me how I should act around them. Why did that name Masses’ sound so familiar?

From what I have heard about them they have sounded really nice.

All I know is that they have a daughter and a son. But the son lives back in Toronto. I hope this girl is hot. They didn’t really mention her name

Tonight was the night I finally get to meet them. I’m going out to dinner with my parents, the Masses’ and the daughter.

"TIME TO GET UP NIALL!" my mom yelled.

"Ok I’ll be down in a second!" I yelled back.

I get up. I HATE SCHOOL. The only thing I like about it is my friends, and I get to see Claire (Pause) and make fun of her.

At School

Period 2

I walked into Geography. In my class are Claire, Louis, Zayn, Alex, and Bess. I usually sit beside Zayn. Louis sits alone. Bess and Claire. And Alex alone. I walk in and I see something different. Zayn is beside Bess and he Wait what he just kissed her on the cheek. DID I MISS SOMETHING?

I waved at Zayn and Louis.

Alex and Louis are beside each other and that’s good because he like her. But there not talking.

SO THAT MEANS I HAVE TO SIT BESIDE CLAIRE.  FUCK MY LIFE.

Claire notices me and starts to get annoyed. Yes I can annoy her more.

Claire POV

JESUS LORD GREAT HE HAS TO SIT WITH ME.

"Hi, Love!" He said smirking. "Is this seat taken?" He asked. He looked like he was about to burst out laughing.

"No." I said annoyed.

He sits down. HE NEEDS TO STOP THIS.

"You know I luv ya right?" He asked.

"Umm… no you hate me! I know you’re only doing this to annoy me!" I said. I didn’t look at him.

'No I luv ya Claire!" He said. See I know what you’re gonna say. You’re gonna say that maybe he actually means it. Now I would have thought that to if he didn’t tell people he hated me all the time. If he didn’t make fun of me all the time. Oh and if he didn’t say Luv ya. I would believe him maybe if he said I LOVE YOU. NOT LUV YA.

Then he leaned over and gave me hug which I did not return. I never have never will.

Alex POV

Omg Louis Tomlinson is sitting with me. OMG but were not talking. Great now I know her doesn’t like me.  I think he knows that I’m Claire’s friend. Great now I have no chance with him.

Louis POV

Great I’m sitting with her. She isn’t saying anything. Great she hates me because of the Niall and Claire thing. HE RUINED MY CHANCES.

Zayn POV

"Bess… umm do you wanna come to my house tonight?" I asked. I sat beside her because well umm she stole my heart so ya. As soon as I asked she lighted up.

"Yes I’d love to Zayn!" She said. Omg Great I have to sing her something so. I leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek.  She is beautiful.

Bess POV

He just kissed me on the cheek. Awwwwww I love him. Wait… no it’s too soon for love. I saw Niall walk in. He looked at me and Zayn weird.

Zayn waved at him.

SHIT I LIKE MY BEST FRIENDS ENEMY’S FRIEND.

Tuesday Night

Claire POV

I was going out to meet this guy that was living with us tonight. I never found out his name because my parents always forgot to ask. All I know is that he sings a lot. I don’t mind I always thought guys that can sing are hot.

At Dinner at Nando’s

We walked in me and my parents.

"Hey were over here." these people whom I am guessing are my parent’s friends yelled.

"Umm… hello you must be Claire." They said.

"Yes I am." I said.

"Well we have heard so much about you." The mother said.

"Are son is just in the bath room. Oh and were also sorry we didn’t get here sooner because they only have a one table for 4 and one table for 2. So you Claire will be eating with my son and us adults will be eating alone. This will give you a chance to get to know each other." The father said.

"Well I’m sure they already know a lot about each other, they do go to school with each other!" My dad said. WAIT WHAT? Who is this kid?

"Umm… I’m sorry but I go to school with him?" I said looking confused.

"Umm… yes dear we are the Hor- Ah here come are son now!" The father said. I turned around to see the one person I would never in a billion years want to see. I see NIALL HORAN. SHIT.

"CLAIRE!" He yelled.

"NIALL!" I yelled.

GREAT I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THIS ASSHOLE FOR 4 MONTHS. I HATE HIM. AND NOW I HAVE TO LIVE WITH HIM. SOMEONE KILL ME.

"Yes this is my son Niall." Mrs. Horan said.

Niall POV

Great now I have to live with her, her out of all people I have to live with for 4 months. SOMEONE KILL ME.

"Well your table is over there by the window son." My father said pointing in the direction of the one table that was empty.

We sat down.

"WHY OUT OF ALL PEOPLE DOES IT HAVE TO BE YOU?" She yelled. It was a very noisy restaurant so nobody heard her.

"Why do you hate me?" I asked.

She looked at me with wide eyes. "Umm… I can’t tell you." She said.

"Omg I have a right to know, you know!" I said annoyed.

"I know, I hate you because…" She said before we were interrupted by the waiter.

"What would you like to eat?" The waiter asked.

"I want the greek salad, the roast Chicken and lastly the chocolate cake." Claire said. WOW SHE LIKES FOOD.

"I want the soup, the lamb and lastly the carrot cake." I said.

"I must say you to are the cutest couple ever." The waiter said. EWWW NO I COULD NEVER BE HER BOYFRIEND.

"UMM NO WERE NOT DATING!" I yelled. I could never in my life date this guy.

"Oh. Sorry..." the waiter said. I decided then I would flirt with her. Oh ya the waiter was a girl.

"But if you don’t mind I would like to be a cute couple with you!"  I said, and then I gave her my famous wink. She blushed. Then she wrote her number on my napkin. I took it. When she walked away I though it in the garbage.

"You gotta be flippin kidding me..." Claire said.

"What?" I asked. Why did she care what I do she hates me?

Claire POV

HE IS SUCH A FLIRT. HE JUST WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO GET A GIRLS NUMBER AND THEN THROUGH IT OUT. HE WANTS TO KNOW WHY I HATE HIM WELL THERE IT IS. We finished are dinner. Without talking to each other. We then went home. THANK GOD. I could not spend another minute with him.

WAIT WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WHEN HE IS LIVING WITH ME???