Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Claire POV

‘Umm…Jason?’ I said.

‘Yes babes?’ He said.

‘What are you doing here? ’ I asked.

‘I’m here to be with you. I told you Niall would never love you! He never would love you… but I kinda…--‘

Just then I heard Niall.

(PIC OF JASON AT THE SIDE----->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)

‘CLAIRE! CLAIRE!’ He yelled. I looked up at Jason…

‘Sorry don’t wanna see him! Umm…text me!’ I yelled and then I ran. I can’t believe Jason was about to say he loves Me!

I ran to Bess’ house.

I banged on the door…

‘COMING!’ I heard her yell.

‘BESS OPEN UP NOW BEFORE I START TO CRY ON YOUR FRONT PORCH!’ I yelled. I saw someone look out there window. They gave me a weird look… im not in the mood.

She opened the door and I just ran to her and started to cry. We walked in and I sat her couch and started to cry my eyes out. I loved him…no wait I love him I still do, I can’t stop. I don’t think I ever will…

‘What happened wifey?’ she asked. I smiled. Me and Bess are in grilmance like a Bromance but for girls.

‘He-he-he was –with-ano-ther-girl!’ I cried.

‘HE WAS WHAT?’ She yelled.

I showed her the picture’s and told her what happened. She was furious.

 ‘WHERE IS HE I WANNA PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE?’ She yelled.

‘Don’t he’s an asshole…but he was my asshole! Bess I miss him!’ I said still crying.

Just to think yesterday everything was perfect we were together and watching my favourite movie of all time cuddling. Now I found him with another girl.

‘Bess, Jason almost told me he loved me…’

‘NO, CLAIRE DON’T! He is an asshole… he isn’t capable of love… think of all the shit he’s done!’

‘You’re probably right… nobody loves me…!’

‘NO, I LOVE YOU AND I KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE THAT LOVE YOU!’ She yelled.

Just then I got a text.

And another.

Claire what did I do? I miss you so much. I love you please be mine again!- Niall xxxx

Meet me at the coffee shop in 5 mins- Jason xxx

‘I gotta go and yell at Jason and then maybe later Niall!’ I said annoyed. I finally stopped crying but I was all red in the face.

*************************************************************************

Niall POV

I soon as I saw Claire go to Bess’ house I went to Zayn’s.

He opened up the door and I was crying.

‘What Happened?’ He asked.

‘Claire broke up with me!’  I said.

‘What did you do?’

‘NOTHING!’ I yelled. ‘I don’t even know why she did it she just left crying.’ I said.

‘Oh… Text her then asking her!’ He said.

‘I can’t she’s with Bess!’

‘DO IT NOW!’ He yelled.

‘Ok…’ I said. I texted her…

No reply. I told Zayn that I saw Simone at the coffee shop to get my mind off Claire. Oh Claire my Claire-Bear the love of my life.  How am I to get over her? I told him how I blushed when Simone said I was in love with Claire.

I left about an hour later and went home.

***************************************************************************

Zayn POV

*Texting Bess*

Why did Claire break up with Niall? - Zayn xxx

He was with another girl and she got pictures. Here they are…-Bess xxx

I got three pictures just then… I looked at them and there I saw Niall and his friend from Ireland Simone (He showed me a picture of her before) having coffee together and another of her and him talking and she is blushing and so is he, and one of them hugging.

You do know that, that girl is Niall’s long time best friend from Ireland? And when there blushing he was saying how much he love’s Claire. - Zayn xxx

REALLY? OMG they are perfect from each other.-Bess xxx

I quickly sent Niall the pic’s.

*Texting Niall*

THAT’S WHY SHE BROKE UP WITH YOU. She thinks you were with another girl. –Zayn xxx

OMG I HAVE TO TELL HER! – Niall xxx

**************************************************************

Claire POV

Coffee Shop

‘YOU DON’T LOVE ME SO DON’T SAY THAT SHIT!’ I yelled in Jason’s face.

‘I WOULD NEVER LOVE YOU! I HATE YOU! YOU UGLY PEACE OF SHIT!’ He yelled to me.

I know I should be used to it but this hurt and I started to tear up. All of a sudden Niall walked up to Jason and punched him in the face and again and again…

‘YOU NEVER SAY THAT TO HER AGAIN! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!’ He yelled at him.

I slowly started to back away and cry. I ran outside.

I ran and ran… and ran…

And then something hit me… and I saw a bright light. I heard people screaming saying to call 911… but all I saw was blood coming from my head…