Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Claire POV

At Home

One the phone with Mom

"Ya mom I get it ok! We’re not allowed to leave the house!" I said

"I hope so I don’t see a reason why you have to be out!" She said.

"I have a boyfriend you know we would like to get dinner together sometimes!" I said to her. I was thinking about Jason he always seemed to be out with his friends. I wish he was here and I wish I was with him. I trusted him though… didn’t I?

"Well you are home alone with him every night so… well I think you see Niall enough you don’t have to go out with him!" She said to me. WHAT SHE THOUGHT I WAS GOING OUT WITH NIALL????

"I’M MOST DEFENTILY NOT DATING NIALL!" I yelled. I started too laughed so hard.

"Really? But you’re perfect together!" She said to me.

"No we are most defiantly not perfect together!" I said.

I didn’t both telling my parents about the situation about it.

"Well then fine you can have a few friends over and that’s it!" She said.

"Thanks mom!" I said happily.

Ok so let me think who to invite? Jason, Bess, Tam and Alex ok good enough.  I should probably ask Niall if he wants to invite over his friends.

I walked to Niall’s room. I heard singing.

He looks at you

The way that I would

Does all the things, I know that I could

If only time, could just turn back

Cause I got three little words

That I've always been dying to tell you

But I see you with him slow dancing

Tearing me apart

Cause you don't see

Whenever you kiss him

I'm breaking,

Oh how I wish that was me

Wow that’s a nice song! I wonder who it’s about. Wait why do I care? I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" He said ruddily. Lately he hasn’t talked to me. Anyways I don’t really care!

"I was going to say your finally allowed friends over but if you’re going to be this rude then I’m not going to tell you!" I madly said.

"You just told me!" He said not looking at me.

"Fine who do you want to invite?" I said.

"Well I want to invite Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis!’ He said. Before could answer he said ‘Oh and my new girlfriend!" I looked at him he has a girlfriend?

"You have a girlfriend! Who?" I asked.

"Why do you care?" He said now looking at me.

Why do I care?

"I might have to warn them!" I said annoyed while rolling my eyes. Him a girlfriend I feel bad for her already.

"Well it’s Anna!" He said. I looked at him.

"You’re dating Anna?" I said shocked. Yup defiantly feel bad for her.  

"Yes now leave!" he said. I walked out of the room without saying anything else. He was so mean. I HATE HIM. I walked back to my room. I called Alex…