{0.1}

Summer's POV

This is it. My brand new start.
My alarm woke me up, telling me it was time to get ready. It was my first day on my new school, after all. Willian B. Travis Prep School, it's the name. I hope I find new friends soon, so I can have a good fresh start.

"Morning, mom!" I said, kissing my mom's cheek while she was making me some toasts for breakfast.
"Good morning, sweetie! Are you ready for today?" She asked me.
"More than I've ever been!" I answered, giving her a confident smile.
"I'm glad to heart it."
I finished my breakfast and woke my sister Emily up. Since she was going to Willian B. Travis High School, she would be driving me everyday.
"Are you ready to go, Sum?"
"Sure thing, Em!"
We listened to Shawn Mendes new album all the way to school. When we finally arrived at the middle school part, I said goodbye to my sister and started walking trough the gates.
The school was really nice. It looked great, and all students were wearing the uniform.
Everything was doing great, until I heard screaming:
"Watch out!" A crazy boy screamed at me, riding a skateboard, really fast.
It was useless, due the fact that he was too close for me to move out of the way. He bumped into me, and we both fell to the floor.
"Oh my God, I am so sorry! PLEASE don't tell Principal Mullins!" He said.
"I won't." I said, chuckling.
The boy helped me up, and I looked at him. He had pretty green eyes, and a super nice hair. He might have a lot of friends! He was so cute and handsome, and... Wait! Am I already falling for someone?
"I'm Freddy!" He said.
"Summer!" I said, and we shook hands.
"Are you the new student?"
"Yeah, and I'm kinda lost. Could you tell me where the principal's office is?"
"Yeah, sure." He answered me, and showed me the way.
When we got there, I thanked him and knocked on the door.
"Come in." A voice said.
I opened the door and saw a lady sitting behind a desk. She might be the principal.
"Good morning, I'm Principal Mullins. How can I help you?"
"I'm Summer Hathaway, and I'm here for information."
"Oh, right! There it is."
She handed me my locker number. She also told be that my teacher would be Mr. Dewey Finn.
"Miss Hathaway? I'll ask a student to show you around here." She said. "Mr. Huerta, come to my office please." She said trough the school sound system. I could hear some students laughing outside.

About two minutes later, there was a knock on the door.
"That might be him." Principal Mullins said. "Come in, please!"
The door opened to reveal no one than Freddy.
"Freddy!" I said.
"Hey, Summer!" He said.
"You two know each other?" Principal Mullins asked.
"Oh, we just met early." Freddy and I said at the time. After that, we bursted out laughing.
"Okay! Mr. Huerta, I need you to show Miss Hathaway around the school today."
"Yes, ma'am." He answered.
"You two can go now."
"Thank you." We said and walked out of the office.
"So, Hathaway?" Freddy said, teasinly.
"Yes, Huerta?"
"What brings you here?"
"Long story."
"I have time! The bell will only ring in 10 minutes."
"I'm not ready to tell... I just don't feel confortable talking about it. But I'll tell you when I'm ready."
"Okay. Thanks." He said, giving me a side hug.
I'm having a great feeling about this new start.

Heyooo!!! So, here I am, with a new Fremmer book! I decided to write it instead of doing the sequel of my other book. If you haven't read it yet, go check it out! The name is "Love is in the air", it's a Fremmer book.
Anyways, enjoy this book as much as you enjoyed the other one!
Byee, love you all 💕💕💖