{0.24}

Freddy's POV

I woke up with blue paint falling on my face.

"And, cut! Dude, that was hilarious! Your face was the best!" I opened my eyes to see my brother laughing at me.
"Yeah. Hilarious." I said, getting up to go shower.

After that, I went downstairs to go downstairs.
"Morning, people!" I said.
"Morning, honey!" Mom said.
"Good morning, champ!" Dad said. He started calling me Champ when I learnt how to skateboard at the age of 5.
"How did you like your paint?" Daniel asked.
"As much as I love you!" I answered, giving him a fake smile.

I ate my toasts and drank some milk, then went to my room to watch some YouTube videos.

"Dang it! I only have ten minutes to get ready!" I got up, desperate because I was late, knowing that I had to be there earlier.

I quickly got ready and texted Summer, to remind her that we had to be there by 7pm.
I looked at the clock, and it said 6:30pm, so I grabbed my phone and started walking to school.

I arrived there around 6:45pm, and went straight to our dressing room. About 2 minutes later, Summer arrived, and we started chatting until Mr Finn arrived. We were getting ready to go on stage, and a few minutes later a lady called us that we had ten minutes, so we went backstage.

I was by the curtains watching the performances, when I looked at a corner and saw Summer about to have a panic attack, so I ran to her and tried to calm her down.

"Summer, calm down, it's okay!" I said, rubbing her arms to calm her down.
"Freddy, I'm not ready!" She said, desperate.
"School of Rock, you have two minutes!" The lady called us again.
"Freddy, I'm horrible! I can't do it, I'm sorry!" She said.
"Summer, stop!" Isaid, holding her shoulders, and she stopped. Our faces were less than a palm apart.
"You are not horrible, you are amazing. You are not going to mess it up, you are going to do perfect. You can do it, Summer. I know you can." I said, looking at her straight in the eyes.
"How do you know that?" She asked, almost whispering.
"Because I believe in you. I know you can take on the stage. Better, take on the world (an: GMW?💕) with you power. Summer, you are beautiful, you are amazing, you are perfect." I said, without even thinking.
"Is it true?"
"100% true. Summer, you have no idea how much you impress to me."
"School of Rock, one minute!" We were called again.
"Are you sure I can do this?" She asked.
"I'm sure." I said.

At this point, we were so close that I could hear her heart beating really fast. I was admiring her beautiful and sparkly eyes, that were desperatly running and asking for help. Then, without noticing, we both started leaning in. And...

I felt her lips on mine. They were soft and conforting, I didn't want to let go.

We had the most magical kiss.

BOOM!!!!
WE HAD A FREMMER KISS BACK THERE!!!!

Guys, it's unbelievable how much I've been waiting to write this chapter.

A few weeks later, when I was around chapter 10, I had this idea (detail: during Social Studies class 😂😂) and I was like, "oh, this is the perfect ending!" lol 😂😂😂

BUT DON'T WORRY, YOU GUYS STILL HAVE A CHAPTER LEFT!!!

About making a sequel... I'm not really a big fan of making sequels, because some people would just skip this book and go straight to the sequel, I would be mad at them, put the book on hold, and bla bla bla.

So I'm thinking about writing the Jicardo one!!

And I've been getting lots of inspiration on Jicardo moments, so the story would have a lot of things.

Btw, sorry for the short chapter! It's just that the next one is going to be REALLY long 😂😂

LOVE YOU GUYS

~Maddie