{0.4}

Freddy's POV

Mr Finn paired Summer and I up for a song project and she's coming to my house this afternoon so we can work on it. It'll be fun! I mean, we'll get to spend more time together and to know more about each other.
Right now, I'n freaking out because my room is a complete mess and Summer will be here in 20 minutes. I don't know how I'm gonna clean it up on time!

For a miracle, I finished cleaning my room up right on the second Summer rang the doorbell.

"Hey, Sum!" I greeted her, after opening the door.
"Heyo!" She said, as I let her in.
"So, let's go to my room to work on the project?"
"Sure! Let's go."
I led her upstairs and to my room.
"Wow, your bedroom is so cool!" She said.
"Really? Any girl have ever said that to me. Thanks!"
"No problem!" she said, giggling.
"So... What should we write about?" I asked.
"I don't know... Anything, really."

We kept trying to write the lyrics but nothing was good enough. Suddenly, I asked:
"Summer?"
"Yeah?" She asked, turning her head to face me.
"What happened in your old school?"
"Well... Okay. There was this girl that everybody loved. We used to be best friends. But, one day, she turned everyone from my dance class against me, and I still don't know why. It was 3 years ago, and they still weren't talking to me. So, when my mom got a job here, we decided to move, so we could have a 'fresh start'... And, to be honest, I'm impressed I already made friends. You were the first person who talked to me after we moved..."
"Sum, I'm... I'm sorry that happened to you. Someone like you should never pass trough this kind of situation." I said.
"It's okay. But this wasn't the whole thing. There was this group of popular girls that lived in the same neighborhood as me, and everyday when I walked home after school, they would bully me, saving that I was ugly and fat, and that no one's ever cared about me and never will, and they would hit me really hard..."
At this time, Summer had a few tears on her eyes, but she was holding them back. Oh no, what did I just do?!
"Summer, don't cry! I'm sorry I asked you that. Please forgive me..."
"It's okay, Freddy. I was gonna tell you anyways." She said.
"Come here." I said and pulled her to a hug. When she hid her face on my chest, I felt my shirt getting wet, and I knew she was crying.
I pulled away from the hug and wipped away her tears, and she was looking down.
"Sum, look at me." I said, holding both of her hands, and she did as she was told, looking at me straight in the eyes. "You are beautiful. Inside and out, and that's a fact. You are not fat, you're actually really skinny. You are smart and caring, and no one's gonna change that. You are special, Summer. I have been closer to you than any other friend in my whole life, because, even though we met today, I already trust you. You are beautiful not because of your eyes or your hair, but because of your personality. People just get jealous of girls like you. Don't forget it Sum, please."
She pulled me to another hug and cried even more.
"Thanks, Freddy." She said, between sobs. "You were the first one that cared enough to say that to me. Thank you."
We hugged again and stood there for a few minutes.
After a while, we pulled away and started working on the song again.
"Freddy, I think I have an idea."
"What is it?"
She told me her idea and it was perfect. We wrote the lyrics:

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you
Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there
Cause that's what friends are suppose to do
Oh, yeah
(Ooh ooh ooh uh uh)
(Ooh ooh ooh uh uh)
(Yeah, yeah)

If you toss and you turn and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will remind you
Oh
Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there
Cause that's what friends are suppose to do
Oh, yeah
(Ooh ooh ooh uh uh)
(Ooh ooh ooh uh uh)
(Yeah, yeah)

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, never say good bye

You know you can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are suppose to do
Oh, yeah
(Ooh ooh ooh uh uh)
(Ooh ooh ooh uh uh)
You can count on me, 'cause I can count on you

(Count on me, by Bruno Mars)

"We did it!" We both said at the same time and bursted out laughing.

Summer is different from any other girl. She's special, and caring. She's also turning me to another person. A better person. With her gorgeous smile and cute laugh that could melt my heart... Wait, am I crushing on her? I can't be! I mean, we met today!

Man, this girl is getting the best of me.

Heyyyyyyyy!!!!!
Another chapter for you!!
I know this is not really romance, but I like Summer and Freddy as friends too, so I'm writing about their friendship and later I'll put some romance on it. Don't kill me!!
Also, thanks R5_HP_SOR_Fangirl and Jadey_Writer for making me laugh so so hard today 😂😂😂 you two are so freaking hilarious!!!!!!!!!
And thank you guys for all the votes and nice comments! You guys are the best 💕💕