Chapter nine: catch that ghost!

(Hey, before I continue with this story, I have two things.. first I would love to say thank you for all your support! It mind blows me how many people love this series! Second, Im sorry for not uploading for a while, but now I'm back, so lets get on with the story!) Mae gets up. "Bea.. I will always be here for you.. I'm sorry for leaving.. and I'm sorry about the fight we had.. and I'm sorry for being a jerk.. but I'm here now, and I'm not leaving unless you want me to!" Bea hugs Mae for the first time in a long time. "Alright.. lets go find your ghost kidnapper dude.." Mae gets up and yells, "GHOST BUSTERS!" Bea giggles a little while crying and wipes her tears. "Yeah..!" They both hop in the truck hoping to find the ghost. They are going to the cemetery to find evidence of ghosts and anything else useful. "Hey Bea.. do you have anything to listen to?" Mae asks looking at Bea driving. "You can turn on the radio and see if there is anything." Mae quickly flips on the radio and flips through the stations. First, a song plays that goes, "hello darkness my old friend" Mae's eyes widen. "Too depressing." She flips another channel and hears a song that goes like this, "Never gonna let you up, never gonna let you down-" she flips the station as fast as her arms have ever moved. "NO!" Mae turns off the radio. "Neh, there is nothing good." They finally reach the grave yard. It's very withered and dirty and rusted. "If we're gonna find any evidence, it's here." They both jump out of the truck. "Lets find our ghost and report it to the police." Mae throws her hands in the air. "AFTER WE SMASH IT INTO THE GROUND, RIGHT?!" Mae walks towards some graves. "Sure Mae.. Sure."