Chapter fifteen: will you..

(Ok ok ok! I come back after like a day and a half and I am spammed with votes and comments and love! This is just too awesome! So thank you guys! I have been thinking of suicide for a while, and you guys cheered me up so much.. thank you..) "will you.." Bea sits up. "Mae, whatever you're about to ask, please don't do it in front of your parents." They both get up and walk to Mae's room and shut the door. "Will you.. b-b-BEA my girlfriend?" Bea stares at Mae filling her with tension and embarrassment. She suddenly bursts out laughing. Mae giggles while watching her laugh. Mae had never seen Bea laugh so hard before. "Wait.. are you serious Mae?" Mae suddenly stops giggling and Bea is filled with shock. The room was very quite. "Yes.." Bea freezes. Mae suddenly bolts out the door yelling "IM SUCH AN IDIOT!!" And crying. She runs downstairs with her paws over her eyes. "MAE WAIT!" Bea quickly follows her down the stairs. Mae continues to run until she reaches the front door and runs outside to the constriction area. "OH SHIT! SHES GONNA GET HERSELF KILLED!" Bea runs even faster to try and stop mae. When she gets outside, Mae is standing over the hole in the ground crying. "MAE PLEASE DONT DO IT!" Mae looks at Bea. "B-but I-I made s-such a f-fool of m-myself!" Bea runs up to Mae and hugs her. "The reason I didn't say anything is because I was trying to think of a way to say yes.. Im sorry Mae.." Mae wipes her tears. "R-really..?" Bea hugs tighter. "Of course.. Im not THAT mean!" Mae hugs back. "Bea.." Bea looks Mae into her eyes. Filled with tears but yet smiling with more joy than Bea has ever seen. "Yeah Ma-" Bea was interrupted by Mae who was now kissing her passionately on the lips.