Chapter 2

Matthew’s POV

“Smack cam!” Chelsea Heits whispered to the camera. I was watching her vines and I instantly became obsessed with her idiotic humor. She panned the camera on her hand, which was filled with whipped cream, so much that it looked like a cloud.

The camera view changed, so I guessed she had another person tape the smack cam for her.

“SMACK CAM!!!” She screamed and hit the most beautiful girl ever. I kind of felt bad for her. No one else besides Brent Rivera, who probably filmed the video, was tagged, so I knew that the girl who got hit probably didn’t have a vine.

After scrolling through Chelsea’s vine some more I saw the girl even more, along with another one. They were all so pretty, why did they have to live in New York?!?

“Hey, what’s got you so sad?” Cameron asked me with sympathy.

“Nothing.” I mumbled, but Cameron didn’t look convinced.

“I know there’s something up. Tell me right now.” He demanded.

“Fine. So I saw this girl on vine, Chelsea Heits and her friend, which I don’t know the name of and is really pretty and I wanna get to know her better but I can’t because she lives in New York.” I spilled. Cameron stared at me for a while before screaming that he had an idea.

“Wait so you said this girl is on vine, right?” He questioned me and I nodded my head. “Dude she’s gonna be at Magcon! Just talk to her there!” He said in a ‘DUH’ tone.

“Dude” I said, mimicking his voice. “Chelsea’s a viner, not the girl I like. She’s probably not gonna be there.” A frown covered my face, and I didn’t even know why. I didn’t even know her name and I was already feeling emotions towards her.

“Why don’t I ask Jc to ask her, yeah?” He suggested and I nodded my head again.

Damn this girl has got me whipped and I don’t even know her name.

Chelsea’s POV

“Chelsea are you okay because one minute you were on camera and now all I hear is laughing and I see your bed in the backround.” Dani’s faint voice echoed through my room. I had been scrolling through Vine and I came across a vine that Alx James did, and it featured Nash. It was the funniest vine ever, so I have been on the floor for 3 minutes laughing my ass off.

“Okay- I think I’m done.” I said, still faint laughing within my voice.

“You are such a freak.” She said rolling her eyes. But I knew she was just playing around, that’s what we always did to each other.

As we were talking my phone buzzed, indicating that I had gotten a text message. I clicked on the message icon and saw that it was a message from Jc. Yes, I am friends with him, even if he is 21 years old. Deal with it.

Hey me and all the magcon boys are skyping right now, wanna join?

“Hey Dani, um Jc just invited me to a group chat with all the viners, so do you mind if-“

“Chels, it’s fine. Go hang out with your wackos.” She said with a smirk.

“Wait we gotta do our signature sign off!” I exclaimed.

We both kissed our hands, covering the camera until one of us decided to hit the end button. It was a tradition ever since we had started to like the collab channel “our2ndlife” on YouTube, and we never stopped doing it.

Sure! I’m already logged in so just call me and I’ll answer:)

Soon enough,Jc called me and I hovered the mouse over the answer button, and clicked it.

There were about 13 people surrounding my whole compute screen, and when everyone noticed  a new box appearing, they all greeted me.

“HEY CHELSEA!”

“CHELSEAAAAA”

“CHELLBELL IS HEREE”

“WOOP WOOP”

“HIII”

“CHELSEA HEITS WELCOME!”

“HIIA”

And many more that I couldn’t make out with everyone speaking at the same time.

I replied with,

“The party don’t start til I walk in….” Singing like Kesha would. I laughed at their silliness, “Hey guys long time no see!”

The people who were in the chat were all viners, which really didn’t surprise me at all. If you don’t mind I’m gonna list them all.

Cameron Dallas

Matthew Espinosa

Jack and Jack

Taylor Caniff

Brent Rivera

Aaron Carpenter

Shawn Mendes

Carter Reynolds

Hayes Grier

Nash Grier

I haven’t spoke one word to Nash this whole entire chat.

Oh god, he probably thinks that I hate him.

Ugh he’s perfect, he looks like he just woke up too. Imagine what it would be like waking up next to him every morning.

Chelsea snap yourself out of this, you’ve been staring too long!

I got out of my daze and everyone was staring at me. Not one person in this entire group chat was not looking at me.

“What?” I asked innocently.