Chapter 18

omg I'm sorry this is really short but of you guys get me 30 votes then i'll update again before Thursday:3

but other than that....

ENJOY

~

~

~

Taylor’s POV

“Taylor.” She whimpered, cuddling her head into my chest.

“Yeah babe?”

“What,” She sniffled, taking a deep breath. “What if she’s not okay?”

“Taylor I love her so much. She can’t just leave. Taylor, I’m scared.” She sobbed into my now damp chest, her body jerking up and down from the rapid movement of her crying.

“I can’t promise you anything, but I want you to know that for now, you have to think positive.” I combed my fingers through her hair, getting the tiny knots out.

“Hey, hey. Look at me.” I whispered, lifting her head up with my pointer finger.

“Yeah?” She asked, sniffling as she wiped her nose with the back of her sleeve.

I leaned to kiss the top of her head, before leveling my lips with hers. I softly breathed on her trembling lips, bringing her face closer to mine.

I crashed her lips on mine, the taste of her tears traveling its way onto my lips. Her hands tangled through my hair, her straddling me against the couch. I could still feel her tears falling ontop of our lips as we moved in unison, our bodies pressed against each others.

She pulled away, leaning her forehead on mine. She took her lips inside her mouth before letting out a soundless cry, burying her head into the crook of my neck.

“Taylor, I- I think.” She trailed off, stopping her sobs.

“You think what babe?” I turned my head the slightest bit so I could here her muffled words.

“I think I love you.”

Nash’s POV

“Dear God, it’s me again. Yeah that kid Nash. Uh so I got this friend of mine, her names Chelsea. And I really like her. But she just got into a car accident and I don’t-“ Tears spilled over my eyes before I continued. “I don’t know if she’s going to be okay. I just don’t want her to d-d- pass away, ya know? I mean she’s the world to me and it would really mean the world to me of you’d make sure she’s alright. Just please, I’m praying for the 16th time. Please make her stay. I know she’s an angel but you can’t take her just yet. Please. Thank you, I love you, Amen.”

I got up from my knees and sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing my temples. The tears rolled down my cheeks and down to my neck, causing an uncomfortable feeling to come over me.

I wiped the droplets off my neck and stood up, walking to the door mirror I had hanging.

“You’re ugly. You’re worthless. You’re stupid. You’ll never get a chance.”

“She doesn’t like you idiot. She never will.”

I threw insults at myself as I looked at the ugly figure before me.

“You crashed the car. You put her in this position. You’re an idiot.”

“You crashed the car. You put her in this position. You’re an idiot.” I yelled, bawling my fists.

“YOU’RE THE REASON SHE’S DYING.” I screamed, punching the mirror. I winced back in pain as the glass cut though my pale skin.

I tried screaming for help, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it.

I mean, I deserve this. I deserve to be in pain. I put Chelsea through all this shit, I deserve this pain. I need to be hurt, she doesn’t.

I’m supposed to be in that hospital bed, not her.

I’m supposed to be in a coma, not her.

I’m supposed to be in pain, not her.

“Nash, you alright?” Hayes’ voice came through the door.

“I’m fine, go away.” I gritted my teeth to stop myself from yelling in agony.

My hand was killing me, but no way was I going to do anything. I deserved this.

The cut seemed to be really big, and the blood seeping out of it was leaving a red stain around the wound.

If enough blood left, I should be passing out at anytime.

But I deserved it.

The pain was a good thing.

A thing I deserved.