Chapter 22

im feeling extra nice tonight so I decided to update another chapter:D I hope you lovelies enjoy it<3

~
~
~
~
~

“The doctor said you could go back to the hotel today, so I brought you clothes and shower things for you to change into.” Mahogany says, laying the necessities at the end of my bed.

She had woken me up from my long sleep, and even though I thought it was early, the clock denied my thoughts showing that it was already past noon.

I rubbed my eyes with my right hand and stretched out my legs, making a weird high pitch noise as I did so.

I attempted to get out of bed, but Mahogany saw my struggle and scurried over to the side of my bed and helped me on my feet. Once I was on my feet I was fine to walk, so I hurried to the bathroom with the clothes and the soaps to get in the shower.

I turned on the water and ripped my grimy hospital gown off, throwing it to the side. Once the water was hot enough I stepped in and let it cascade on my back, enjoying the refreshing feeling. I struggled to scrub my body, thankful that I had broken my left arm instead of my right. Shaving my legs wasn’t hard, but when it came to my right armpit it was difficult. I did a 360 in the water, rinsing all the soap and shaving cream off and into the drain. I managed massage the shampoo and conditioner in my hair afterwards, again rinsing it all out.

I shut off the water and shoved the shower curtain to the side, gripping the metal bar on the side as I stepped out of the tub.

I wrapped the fluffy towel around my body and stood there for a couple of minutes, going through my phone to pass time as my hair and body dried by itself so I wouldn’t be soaking wet while I put on my clothes.

After laughing at some things I let my towel drop to the floor and put on my underwear and bra.

Then I put on the light-wash denim shorts Mahogany had given me, zipping and buttoning them also. Then I struggled to pull the shirt she had given me, but I figured out that it had been a tie-dye muscle tank, not a regular shirt. The muscle tank had my name written in black in a really cool font, and the sides were cut down really low but I liked it.

My bright blue arm cast stood out from the rest of my outfit as I stood in front of the mirror, brushing through my hair to make it look somewhat decent since I couldn’t tie it up.

I skillfully carried all of the supplies Mahogany gave me, managing to open the door as well.

When I walked out Mahogany was no longer there, Nash and Taylor taking her place.

“Woah.” Nash said with wide eyes.

I blushed, “What?”

“That cast. You broke your arm?” Nash asked.

“Oh. Yeah.” I answered, kind of disappointed. I guess I wanted him to be saying woah because I looked nice.