Chapter 10

Chelsea's POV

I sat in my room, headphones blasting with “Fall” by Justin Bieber on repeat. I really liked the song since it explained me perfectly, and I’ve been in my room just listening to it since I came back from the boys suite yesterday. I never fell asleep last night, all I did was pick out my flaws one by one.

That’s what I did when I was sad, just put myself down even more. Listing all the reasons why Nash didn’t like me.

I haven’ t posted a vine in forever, nor go on twitter or Instagram. I already told Magcon that I was “sick” and wasn’t able to make it. I couldn’t face Nash and Taylor today, not yet, not ever.

I kissed Nash thinking he liked me, but he just ran out. He’s uncomfortable. He’s weirded out. He’s disgusted.

He doesn’t like me.

The words replayed in my mind like a broken record, he doesn’t like me.

“Chel, it’s time for Magcon, are you ready?” Dani knocked on the door, asking me.

“No.” I called out, and I heard her sigh from the other side of the door.

“She’s not coming, lets go tell the boys.” I heard Dani tell Franki, and I heard her sigh as well. I never told them why I was sad, I just told them that I was.

Nash’s POV

“Dani said they’re almost done getting ready so that will be like 5 minutes before they’re here.” Matt said, reading from his phone. The whole group mumbled ‘okays’ and we passed time waiting for them to come by watching the crappy hotel TV.

A knock came from the other side of the door, breaking the silence. Matt walked over and opened it, revealing only two girls.

Just Franki and Dani. Where was Chelsea? Was she okay? Is she coming late? Should I ask? No. I’ll wait until someone else does so I don’t seem too clingy.

“Where’s Chelsea?” Carter asked, looking behind the girls to see if she would magically appear.

“Not coming.” Dani said plainly.

“Why?” Someone asked, but I couldn’t quite make out who did.

“Uh, she’s sick.” Franki answered, but there was something that made me think that she was lying.

“Should we get going?” Dani asked the group, and we nodded, standing up in unison. We walked to the door and to the elevator, quickly getting to the limo they had for all of us.

After we all piled in, I noticed the empty seat next to me that was supposed to be for Chelsea. I stared down at it, hoping she would just appear in front of my eyes. But I knew she wouldn’t.

Everyone else was talking and having fun while I was stalking Twitter. I saw that Chelsea had tweeted some stuff so I saw the fans she tweeted. I clicked on the most recent one, but it made my heart break even more now that she wasn’t even here.

It was the boy who she kissed on the cheek at Magcon yesterday. He tagged her in the picture and put the heart eye emojis with it.

The worst part is that she put a kissy face back. That’s supposed to be me. We’re supposed to be tweeting each other cute things.

“C’mon man, we’re here.” Cameron hit my shoulder lightly, snapping  me out of my thoughts.

Time for the fake smiles.

Franki’s POV

Since Chelsea wasn’t here, me and Dani needed to sit at her table and tell anyone that wanted to meet her that she wasn’t able to make it. I felt bad, I mean they paid so much money to see her but she couldn’t even come. I know it isn’t her fault, but it’s upsetting watching her fans walk away, on the verge of tears.

At one point there were no fans coming to the table so I took the opportunity to check my phone really quick. As I scrolled through my mentionsI came across a link to a youtube video that some girl had sent me. The tweet read:

They are my OTP. @TaylorCaniff @_Francescaxoxo http://www.youtube.com/taylorcaniff/talks/about/crush/2789xlr

I clicked on the link, anxious to see what the video was. It better not be one of those stupid videos or something inappropriate things.

The only thing that loaded was the name of the video, the description, and the person who uploaded the video’s name. Gosh the internet here was horrible. I really need to find the wifi password.

Finally! It loaded. Okay now just the grey bar has to reach the end, come on, come on. YES! Okay now…… play.

“Hello!”  He greeted happily. Fake. That’s not his real smile. His eyes crinkle when he does, but they don’t when its fake.

“Hi!” She said enthusiastically.

“How are you?” He asked, starting a conversation.

 “Great actually, what about you?” She replied. He shrugged, “I’ve been better, just missing someone that’s all.” He answered.

“Aw, who?” She urged on.

“A special girl.” He answered plainly.

“Any name?” She giggled, asking yet another question.

-The video paused, leaving me angry. Come on don’t leave me hanginggg!!!

“Francesca Mauro-Walsh.” He smiled when he said my name.

“She sounds pretty.” The fan said.

“She’s not pretty, she’s beautiful.” He answered shyly, shifting his gaze to the floor.

“You’re blushing! You must really like this girl.” She guessed, and he nodded.

“A lot.”

The video ended, leaving me in awe.

What the hell did I just watch?