Chapter 19

so this time I actually updated before the clock hit midnight.... so I guess that this is a step up from last week:)

enjoy!

~

~

~

~

Chelsea’s POV

“Cameron, just leave me alone before I do something to you too.” Nash’s voice woke me from my sleep that I was in, but now I could feel my body, and if I tried a little harder my eyes would probably open.

“Nash we have a problem.”

“No shit.”

“Nash I really like her.” Nash slammed his hand on the table, staring me dead in the eyes. “Well I really fucking like her too. And if it weren’t for you, maybe my chances with her wouldn’t be so screwed up right now!”

“If it weren’t for you ignoring her feelings for you and going with someone else, maybe we wouldn’t have to be fake dat-“

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“You said something.”

“So did you.”

“I would do so much for that girl than you ever will Cameron.”

“I would walk in the pouring rain to get to her. I would swim an ocean to save her. I wouldn’t mind spending every day, just waiting, and just hoping to God that she will fall for me the same way I did for her the first day we met. You will never understand, and neither will she.”

“They had to take it off of her when she came here. Just give it back to her, please.”

I heard the door close, and the pull of a chair across the floor. Probably Cameron sitting down.

I can’t believe what I just heard. Nash still likes me? But I don’t even know if I like him back anymore. Ever since me and Cameron started ‘fake dating’ I’ve started to develop real feelings for him.

“Please wake up Chelsea. Please. We need you back, it’s horrible without you here- I – just want you back.” Cameron’s voice interrupted me from my thoughts, bringing my full attention to him now.

“I just wish you would wake up soon. I really miss you, to be honest. I’ve realized how much happiness you bring to me, and without you I’m lost.” He sighed, before grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together.

“C’mon. I know you’re strong enough to wake up. You need to!” He screamed, squeezing my hand a little harder.

“What the hell am I doing? I’m talking to her expecting her to wake up, meanwhile she probably can’t even hear me.” He sighed in frustration, letting go of my hand.

I wanted to wake up, but I wasn’t sure if I wanted Cameron to be the first person to see me awake.

“I gotta call Taylor.” He huffed, probably taking out his phone.

“Yeah, Taylor?”

“No she hasn’t woke up yet.”

“Is that Franki?”

“Yeah bring her too.”

“Nash?”

“He stormed out a while ago. Do you know where he is?”

“He gave me this necklace, but I don’t know where he went after he left the hospital.”

“Check his hotel room I guess.”