Chapter 25

A/N this is really bad but i don't know where to go off from here so the next update might be a little late

Nash’s POV

I was awoken from my nap by slams and screaming in our hotel suite, so I got up to yell at whoever was making the commotion.

After I checked all the boys rooms to find that they were sleeping; well besides Matt, I checked the kitchen and the living room to find him.

He wasn’t in either of those rooms, though there was an iPhone with no case on the kitchen island. I flipped it right side up and clicked on the homebutton, finding a picture of me and Chelsea when we were at the airport one time set as the lockscreen.

Was Chelsea here? I thought she was with Dani and Franki in her room?

I slid her phone into the pocket of my sweats, walking to the last place Matt could be.

When I opened the door a little wider to see if anyone was in the bathroom, I saw Chelsea and Matt, lips locked against the wall.

“Chelsea?!”

Her eyes flew wide open, but Matt’s stayed closed, still latching his lips onto hers.

I heard her muffled words through the kiss as she struggled to push him off. I ran towards him, clawing him off of Chelsea.

“Matt what the hell?!” I shoved him angrily.

“What? You don’t like me kissing your girl?” He smirked, shoving me back.

“She’s not my girl.” I snapped.

“Well then what’s wrong pretty boy?”

“Matt, just leave.” I said through gritted teeth.

“Where am I supposed to go? I’m still apart of Magcon ya know.”

“Just leave this room until we have to catch the plane tomorrow to New York.” I stated, looking him dead in the eyes. What happened to the old Matt?

He stared at me for a while before finally caving in. He had no argument. “Fine.” He shoved past me, purposely hitting into my shoulder.

I looked behind me to make sure he left the hotel and when he did I turned back around to look at Chelsea. I didn’t even notice that she was crying until now.

“Chelsea I-“

“Nash, don’t. She said, wiping underneath her eyes.

“I didn’t mean to.” I started, reaching out to her stop her from leaving.

“You obviously did.” She mumbled, tearing my hand off of her wrist. I couldn’t help but notice little tiny scars on the side, confusing me.

As I was staring she pulled her sleeve down and walked away until she was out of my sight.

What have I done?

I pulled her phone out of my pocket and clicked on the home button, revealing the picture of us as the lock screen, like I had seen before.

I slid the screen to the right, making clicking noise echo throughout the empty bathroom.

I thought she had a password on her phone? I guess not then…

The first thing I saw was the 11 message notifications in the top left corner of her screen.

Curious, I clicked on the icon and invaded the privacy of her phone, scrolling through her conversations.

As I was scrolling, I saw our conversation but the last time we had texted was days ago.

She kept our texts?