Chapter 9

Franki’s POV

After Magcon was over we all headed back to hotel. I was having such withdrawal from my phone during this car ride, it was unhealthy. After I talked to Eliza, I roamed around the place, and I didn’t see anyone so I ended up sitting on one of the couches backstage and went on my phone until it was over.

Now my phone was dead and I didn’t know what to do. Thank god that Jc drove us back to the hotel because I wouldn’t be able to handle the pressure with Taylor in the same car as me.

Jc and Sam were in the front, and Chelsea, Dani, and I were in the backseat. During the whole carried they sang every single song that came on the radio, and I couldn’t wait to get out of this car.

17 annoying songs later, we were finally at the hotel. I had my bag on my right hip, ready to open the door as soon as the car came to a stop. Once the car was parked I jumped out the door, and unfortunately it had begun to rain.

I sprinted towards the hotel awning and got inside to keep myself from getting wet. I was about to go to the elevator but then I realized that I didn’t have the hotel key for our room, so I would just have to wait for Dani and Chelsea to come back. It’s not like they can take they long, I mean its raining outside!

Soon enough they walked through the hotel doors, not a single drop on them.

“How are you guys not wet?” I asked baffled.

“It’s called an umbrella, and you could’ve used it as well if you didn’t bolt out of the car.” Chelsea remarked, tapping me with the umbrella on the arm.

“Well I wanted to get away from your annoying ass singing.” I said icily.

“Sorry.” Dani said, putting her hands up in surrender.

“Geeze what crawled up her pants?” I heard Jc whisper, but I didn’t turn around since I was in no mood to start a fight.

I walked towards the elevator and pushed the button, not even bothering to see if they had followed me. I was so done with the Taylor drama that I didn’t even want to talk to anybody. And if I did, I would throw a hissy fit at them for no reason even if they didn’t do anything wrong.

The elevator dinged and I walked on, standing in the farthest corner to exclude myself from anyone else who could walk onto the elevator. I would go on my phone to shave down the time it would take on the elevator but its dead, so yeah.

*****

Once I got into the hotel suite I walked into my room, immediately plugging my phone into its charger. After about 30 minutes, Dani and Chelsea never came back into the room, so I’m guessing they went somewhere with Jc and Sam, or even the other boys.

Just thinking about Taylor made me frustrated, but sad at the same time.

Chelsea’s POV

Dani was going to hang out with the boys for the rest of the day, but I was going to go home and give Franki some company. We’ve been gone for the whole day so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was bored.

When I opened the door to the suite I heard faint noises coming from the side where all of our rooms were. I followed the noise straight to Franki’s room,where I found her layng on her stomach, crying. It looked like she had been in the same position for a long time, oh god why did we leave her here?!?

She was playing low music in the backround, so I stopped it to grab her attention. As soon as I hit the stop button her head shot up, ready to attack who ever shut it down.

“Relax, its just me. Were you crying?” I ask, rubbing her shoulder calmingly. She nodded her head lightly, and I immediately went into bitch mode.

“Who made you cry?” I ask again, and she mumbled something that was inaudible

“Who?”

“Taylor.” She mumbled louder this time.

“That dick will pay. I’m going to go get some snacks and then you’ll explain to me what happened, okay?” I say, and she mumbles a yes before whipping out her phone. Taylor Caniff will pay his prices for making my best friend cry.

I knocked on the door to the boys’ suite. I need to speak with Taylor. Right now.

The door swung open to a very concerned looking Carter.

“Oh thank god you’re here.” Carter says, tugging me inside. I furrowed my eyebrows together, confused why I was so important. “Taylor hasn’t left his room since Tuesday. And I think its because of what happened between him and Franki.” Carter explained.

“Well that’s exactly what I came here to talk to him about.” I say coldly, brushing shoulders with Carter as I whipped past, charging for Taylor’s door. I banged on it loudly, hoping to get the attention of the stupid boy.

“Go away! I told you for the seventieth time, I’m not coming out.” Taylor muttered, and I rolled my eyes at his stubbornness.

“It’s me dumbass.” I muttered. I heard shuffling and the click of a lock, signaling that he had unlocked the door. He opened the door as fast as lightening, immediately engulfing me into a hug. I pushed away, and he gave me a weird look. I walked back and closed the door, locking it before I turned back around.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, a worried look on his face.

“What’s wrong?” I mimicked in a guy tone. “WHATS WRONG?” I yelled, pointing my finger at him. “What’s wrong is that you broke my best friends heart, when I specifically told you not to. Here I was, ready to confront you about how I saw you two kissing on the couch on Tuesday morning but right as I walk past Franki’s room I hear crying. You broke her fucking heart and you weren’t even together for a few days! You are a sick, disgusting person to do what you did to her. I hope you’re happy that you made her feel this way, douchebag.” I said the last word icily. I knew that he hated being called a douchebag, but it had to be said. No one ever messes with my best friends.

“I-I’m sorry.” His voice cracked, and I saw his tear stained cheeks for a slight second until he turned his face so I couldn’t see anymore.

My heart fell for a minute, but I quickly gathered my emotions and kept a stern look on my face.

“You broke her heart, and I can’t believe that you would kiss her and then start kissing other girls and-“

“Well at least I don’t have sex with someone after 3 days of knowing eachother!” Taylor cut me off, and my jaw dropped. What the hell was he talking about?

“What the hell? I never had sex with anyone!” I yelled back, still in shock.

“Well let me tell you one thing.” He said, pointing a finger at my chest, “Nash will doesn’t, and will never like you.” He said icily.

“I hate you Taylor Caniff.”