Chapter 12

Matt’s POV

“So do you wanna go to the mall or something after we’re done?” I asked the group. We were all sitting in Chelsea’s, Dani’s and Franki’s hotel room deciding what we were going to do after we were done with Magcon today.

“That sounds good I guess, I need some new Vans.” Carter trailed off, scratching his chin jokingly. I shook my head, laughing in a disapproval.

“I will always have more Vans than you Carter, no need to try.” I joked, raising an eyebrow at him. He fake pouted and crossed his arms across his chest like a little kid.

I chuckled, standing up from my seat and walking into the kitchen to grab a bottle of coke. I took a long gulp, turning back around to come face to face with Dani.

“Oh hey baby.” I greeted her, engulfing her short figure into a hug.

“Hi.” She mumbled into my shoulder, sniffling a bit. I quickly pulled away, concern written all over my face.

“Were you crying? Who made you cry? I will hurt them. Oh god it’s the second day of our relationship and I’m already seeing you cry please don’t cry oh my god.” I rambled, holding my head in my hands.

“Babe, it’s fine I’m just sick.” She says, and it automatically calms me down.

“Do you want me to stay here with you? I don’t want you to be here alone. Especially when you’re sick.” I suggested, not wanting her to be alone when she’s sick. That would also give me an opportunity to cuddle with her. But sadly no kissing because sick is a no no for me.

“I don’t know babe, Chelsea has been gone and I don’t want you to be gone either. Just go, I’ll be fine.” She says.

“Do I have to?” I whine, pouting. She nods, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek before moping over to her bedroom to fall back asleep.

If only I was there to fall asleep with her.

Chelsea’s POV

“YOU’RE EVERYTHING THAT I NEED I WANT YOUR HIGH LOVE AND EMOTION ENDLESSLY!” I attempted to sing into the microphone, vining while doing it. All of us were on stage dancing and singing to bad music. How do people pay to see this? We are complete and utter retards, I wouldn’t be surprised if their parents were scared of us right now.

“What should we do now?” Nash asked the crowd, me quietly making my way to the back of the stage where no one would take notice to me. I took a small fascination with the drum set they had, so I started analyzing it, looking at every piece. I heard faint talking in my mind, since I was zoning out all I really heard was talking but I wasn’t paying attention to what they were actually saying.

The band had taken a break while we were talking, so no one was here to tell me to go back up front where everyone else was. I took the opportunity to sit down in front of the drumset, quietly picking up the wooden drumsticks sat before me.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket, making me squirm in the seat, causing the drumsticks to fall to the floor with a loud clash.

I got off the seat, ducking my body behind the great figure of the drumset. I had taken notice that the boys had stopped talking, which means that they had heard the drumsticks fall.

I took my phone out and checked who had texted me, Hayes.

Hey why aren’t u out here with us? As soon as Nash started talkin you hid like a scared cat

I quickly texted back,

Idk, but can u distract everyone so I can get back out there w/o getting noticed?

He replayed and okay back, and I silently chanted behind the drums. I waited for Hayes to do something, until I heard his voice take over the microphone.

“Now who here thinks Nash and Chelsea would make a cute couple?” Hayes screamed over the microphone.

Is this kid kidding me? I will literally throw him off the Empire State Building when we get to New York in a couple of days.

This is definitely not the best distraction, but it’ll do. I peeked out a bit and saw that everyone was staring at Nash, laughing. The curtain wasn’t very far from the drums, thank god, so all I had to do was crawl and get back there and I’d be safe.

I started crawling, and as soon as I was a couple inches in front of the curtain, my name was called from the microphone. My eyes went wide and I scurried behind the curtain, safe from anything on stage.

I guess I spoke too soon because then Carter ran off stage, head turning from left to right. When his eyes caught mine, they lit up and he smiled brightly.

“C’mon we need you on stage!” He said, motioning his hand towards the direction the stage was in. I shook my head violently, “I’m not feeling too good.” I lied. His shoulders slumped and he made a pouty face, something I couldn’t resist.

“Fine.” I gave in, and he jumped in joy. He ran over to me, grabbing my hand and pulling me on stage in point 3 seconds.

Right as I was in view of the fans I was pushed on top of Nash, since he was sitting on the mini couch we had out there. I blushed heavily, scrambling off of him and to the opposite side of where he was sitting which was by Taylor. He put an arm around my shoulder, giving me a tight squeeze.

“Look I overreacted the other night, what do you say Chellibear, friends again?” He whispered in my ear, smiling.

“No worries Bandi, I still love ya.” I laughed, pulling him into a hug.

“Oh look Nash you got some competition!!!” Matt said, glancing over to me and Taylor hugging. I put my head in my hands, before reminding myself to murder everyone on this stage.

“Now what should their ship name be?” Hayes asked the crowd, and they became silent for a minute before a group of girls started chanting, “CASH CASH CASH CASH!”

I buried my face deeper into my hands, if that was even possible. And to make the situation even more awful, they started chanting “KISS!” along with “CASH”

This crowd really wants to kill me don’t they? Ugh why did I cave in to Carter?! This would not have been happening if I didn’t.

My thoughts were interrupted by my hands being pried off my face. I looked up to see who it was, and to my surprise it was Nash. His hands were still holding onto mine, and his eyes were staring into mine. He leaned in, me widening my eyes. When he was almost on my lips, I turned my head so he came into contact with my left cheek. He pulled away, his grip never leaving my hands. He tried running away but I caught him back, pressing my right hand on his lower back.

“Don’t run away, that’s rude.” I smiled, and he smirked.

“I’m going to kiss you.” He stated, pulling my face closer to his, immediately putting our lips in contact with each other. My right hand unwrapped his lower back and made its way to his face, gripping it closer to my face.

Our foreheads were touching, and I think if we became any closer our skulls would break.

My one question,

How?