Chapter 20

okay so I purposely didn't update the past two weeks because I wanted to see if anyone noticed, but no one really did haha. but I saw that you guys got this story over 1k reads and 50 votes so I had to update for you guys. I was busy yesterday so I never got a chance to update but im gonna give you lovely people two chapters today:) I love you guys<3

~

~

~

~

Chelsea’s POV

I knew that I could wake up. I was positive that I could, I was just waiting for the right moment to do it.

The door creaked open, and the sound of clustered footsteps filled my ears.

“Do you think she’s going to wake up yet?” Franki asked nervously. I could just picture her biting her nails.

“I don’t know.” Cameron admitted, taking a seat near me.

“I didn’t realize how much I actually miss her.” Nash’s voice filled the whole room, leaving everyone silent.

Taylor awkwardly coughed, “Um, yeah me too.”

“I’m hungry.” Franki stated out of the blue. I heard Taylor agree, then harshly whisper, “Cameron.” Probably nodding his head towards the door.

Now that they’re all gone it just leaves Nash, me and him; alone.

I heard Nash get up from the other side of the room and come closer to where my bed was, most likely taking the seat that Cameron had there for himself before.

“Hey Chels.” He mumbled, exhaling deeply.

“I’m really sorry.”

Nash’s POV

“I put you through all of this shit and it’s- it’s just all my fucking fault. Every single day I regret getting into that car with you in the passenger seat. If I wasn’t for me trying to ‘save you’ we wouldn’t be here right now. You would be laughing, smiling. Even if it was with Cameron you would still be happy, not in this damned hospital room.” My voice shook as I stared at her slightly pale body.

“I-I’m so sorry.” I choked out, my cries taking over the sound of my trembling voice.

I rested my head on the edge of her bed, my eyes becoming heavy. I guess this is how the rest of them are going to find me when they come back.

Chelsea’s POV

“Listen to my orders or the boy will get the punishment.” The man growled, holding the knife to my boyfriend’s throat. He tilted his head upward so his neck was stretched out, making the blade farther away from his throat.

The man held Nash from his brown hair, his knees buckling to the cement floor.

“Do it!” The man hissed, putting more pressure to Nash’s throat.

“You don’t have to Chelsea. Don’t waste it like this.” Nash gulped, his eyes locked on mine.

I shook my head as the tears came flowing out, “I have to Nash. I don’t have a choice, he’s going to kill you!” My lip quivered as I took off my shirt first, then my black leggings. I was left in my bra and underwear, the disgusting man eying me up and down.

“Get your eyes off her.” Nash growled, breaking his eyes with mine and glaring at the man.

“Aw, isn’t that cute. The little boyfriend being protective over her. Well you won’t be able to do anything soon.” He laughed coldly, swiping the blade across Nash’s throat. He collapsed to the ground, hissing in pain.