Chapter 3

Nash’s POV

I heard the sound that comes on when you call someone on Skype, so I immediately asked who was calling someone.

“Which one of you is calling someone?” I asked the group.

Jc raised his hand and nodded, “Aren’t you gonna ask who I’m calling? Nosy Nash.” He joked.

“Fine. Jc, who are you calling this evening?” I mimicked a reporters voice on the red carpet, and that sent the whole group into hysterics.

“Chelsea Heits, you know er’?”

“Nope. Well at least I don’t think I do. Is she a viner too?” I asked.

“Yeah she’s a viner too, pretty popular I guess. She’s got at least a million followers and she’s really really prett-“ He was cut off by the looks of another skype box popping up, and resulting in Jc’s cheeks becoming a crimson red.

Everyone greeted her, even me. I bet she has no clue who I am though. Her screen was really blurry when she first got into the chat, and it just got clear so I finally got a good view of how pretty Jc said she was.

Wow. She was really pretty. She had dark brown hair like me, and she had a deep dark brown eye color. As I was staring at her eyes, I had realized that she was staring at me too. But not into my eyes. It looked as if she were scanning my face and it made me feel very insecure about my looks. She probably thinks I’m the most hideous thing on the planet.

“What?” I heard Chelsea’s angelic voice come from the speakers of my apple computer.

Everyone was staring at her, and good thing I already was or I would have never gotten the memo since I was staring so deep into her eyes. All of the sudden everybody’s eyes shifted to me, causing me to freeze.

“I am so confused on what’s going on right now.” I stated, putting my hands up in surrender. The whole chat went silent, but was broken with a fit of giggles from Chelsea.

Okay I got to admit that was pretty darn cute. All of the others, including me, were laughing along with her, but of course not as adorable as she was. As we were laughing I got a text message from my younger brother Hayes.

Stop making googley eyes at Chelsea, you look weird bro

I rolled my eyes and looked up at the computer, and Hayes was already staring at me, laughing. I quickly flipped him off and then looked back at Chelsea.

I can’t wait to meet at Magcon.

*DAY BEFORE MAGCON*

Hey guys I want you to come over! I got some special newss!!

I texted Franki and Dani in a group chat to come over, and I can’t wait to tell them the news. I had begged the Magcon people to get me two extra tickets for the tour and they finally said yes, so I’m bringing Dani and Franki along with me! I can’t wait to see the look on their faces.

“OPEN THE DOOOOOOOR!!” Franki screamed, her voice booming through the door. “ANSWER ME CHELSEA ANN GRIER!”

I huffed and replied sassily, “I AIN’T NO HOLLA BACK GIRL!”

I heard her cackling laugh all the way from the comfort of my own bed.

Yeah, I hadn’t even gotten up to open the door yet. Oops?

I figured when Dani got here she would just use the key that’s in the secret compartment in the mailbox, and that wouldn’t be long from now, maybe like two minutes. So Franki could wait.

Yep. I’m that lazy.

Two minutes went by quickly as I was waiting for them to come into my house. When I heard the front door click open and angry footsteps come up the stairs, I automatically knew it was Franki. I bet she’s mad I didn’t let her in.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU LET ME INSIDEE?!” She exclaimed, placing her bag by the end of my desk.

“I was too tired.” I replied swiftly, not caring that she was so upset by this. I had t hold in my laugh at the expression on her face, it was priceless.

“Ugh I hate you.” She mumbled, running her fingers through her hair.

“You love me.” I cooed, laughing. She gave me the finger and I gave it back. Typical best friend love.

“So what did you wanna tell us again?” Dani asked, actually getting to the topic we were supposed to be discussing.

“I think you guys might wanna sit down for this.” I suggested, not wanting them to get hurt if they fainted, though it would be pretty funny if one of them did fall.

“CHELSEA!” Dani and Franki knocked me out of my daze, causing my eyes to widen a bit.

“Sorry, sorry. So um you know how Magcon is tomorrow?” I reminded them, and they nodded their heads in sync. “So I’ve been begging and begging and the company finally got me two extra tickets.” They both had confused looks on their faces and I rolled my eyes in frustration.

“YOU’RE COMING TO MAGCON WITH ME!” I exclaimed, clapping my hands.

“WHAT?!?!?!?” Franki screamed. “No, you’re kidding, right? Chelsea this is no thing to joke about.”

“I’m not kidding, and it’s all sorted out with your parents too, because the responsible side of me made sure that it was alright before I told you the day before we leave. That is if you want to come.” I explained.

“OF COURSE WE’LL COME YOU IDIOT!” They both yelled, crushing me in a hug. I laughed and hugged them back. I couldn’t wait to introduce them to the boys!

*Dani’s House The Next Morning*

“Dani can you hurry up, you have everything, we need to go, our plane leaves in 3 hours and we still need to get to Franki’s house to pack and to the airport!” I hurried her on. I was getting anxious. I was not going to miss my flight for the third time.

“Okay so I got my clothes for the two weeks, and all the pajamas to go with it. I got my hair stuff, my makeup, my toothbrush and toothpaste, my laptop and charger, my phone charger, my book, my beanies, a few snapbacks, bras, underwear. Okay I think I got everything.” She says to herself. And she claims she doesn’t talk to herself. Lies I tell you. LIES.

“Lets get going, I think Franki has started to pack already so maybe by the time we get there she’ll be done.” I predicted, and she nodded, grabbing her suitcases and going down the huge staircase she had. She said a long goodbye to her family, and I said goodbye as well, thanking them for letting her tag along with me. After we left we hopped in my sisters car. Thank goodness she had gotten a bigger one or I think we wouldn’t be able to fit all of the suitcases.

*Airport*

When we reached the airport, our flight was only a half an hour away from boarding, so we didn’t have to stay that long. My goodbyes were done before I had gone to Dani and Franki’s house, so my sister had just dropped us off when we got there.

As we waited we got some food, and I texted the boys that I would be boarding my flight soon. Our first meet up was in Nashville so we were all flying there and staying at the Hilton hotel that the Magcon company paid for already.

I was originally gonna share a room with Sam and Jc but now that I’m bringing the girls I’m sharing with them.

“Flight 610 is now boarding.”

“Alright girls, lets go get our Magcon on.”