Chapter 5

RECAP

“So your friend, Franki. Is she uh- single?” He cleared his throat after he finished his sentence, and a smirk grew on my face. I was going to play a little joke on him.

“Nope, she’s with her boyfriend of 3 years now.” I told him. I looked over and his face had no emotion, but I could tell that he was upset. I decided to push it a little to see if he would crack. “I can’t believe they have been together so long, but they’re the cutest thing, always kissing and hugging. This one time he brought her chocolate and flowers for when she was sad, it was so cute.”

“ENOUGH!” He yelled, but not loud enough to wake them.

“Relax Taylor, I was just kidding.” His cheeks turned bright red with embarrassment, aw he was so adorable.

“So she’s single?” He repeated.

“Yes, she’s single. And she just so happens to like you so you better make a move by the end of the tour.” I said sternly.

“That’s something I am sure will happen.” He said with a smirk.

I laughed and shook my head, of course he’s going to make something happen, he’s Taylor for God’s sake.

After our little conversation, we were at the hotel in a few minutes. There weren’t any fans at the hotel, so me and Taylor decided to leave the girls to sleep as we checked in and put the bags in our rooms. Obviously we came back to get them, but Dani was already awake when we came back.

“Why don’t you carry Franki up? I’m sure she won’t mind.” I said with a wink towards Taylor. He blushed and ducked his head into the car and unbuckled Franki’s seatbelt. He then lifted her up, making sure not to hit her head on the car door as he lifted her out. I totally ship them.

Me and Dani walked in front of them, to give them some ‘alone’ time, even if Franki was sleeping.

“So, Taylor and Franki?” Dani said, nudging me.

“I’ll explain later.” I whispered as we walked through the hotel doors and towards the elevator.

“I WANNA PUSH THE BUTTON!!” I screeched, pushing Dani to the side and pushing the button. I put my hands on my hips in achievement. Dani just simply rolled her eyes, and walked next to me as we waited for the elevator to come the Lobby.

When the doors opened, Matthew Espinosa, Cameron, and Nash were all in the elevator. The only reason that I called Matt by his full name is because we never really met in person before.

“Are you Chelsea Heits?” He asked, kind of nervously if I say so myself.

“Yeah, well at least that’s what my parents called me.” I joked, laughing at my own joke. Surprisingly they all actually laughed. It was unusual to me because people never used to laugh at my jokes. Yeah were that bad.

“I’m Matthew, but you can call me Matt.” He said, sticking out his hand to shake. Instead I pulled him into a hug, “Sorry I don’t do hand shakes.” I laughed at my weird habit of hugging everyone.

“No problem.” He chuckled.

“This is Danielle by the way.” I introduced the two. At least Dani knew how to control her fangirlness.

“But you can call me Dani.” She mumbled, smiling. Damn this girl needs to up her outgoingness.

Oh god I never even said hello to Cameron and Nash! They probably think I’m so rude.

“Hi Cameron! Hey Nash!” I giggled, “Sorry for the late hellos, I uh- kind of got distracted.”

Matt’s POV