Chapter 14

Hayes’ POV

I watched as Nash walked next to Arabella, brushing their hands together every once in a while. I heard them giggling and talking, but something just didn’t seem right about that girl.

She seemed fake, and I was afraid that something was going to happen to my brother. And no way in God’s right mind will I let him get his heart broken by a Barbie.

I looked over at Chelsea, who was at the end of the line we were walking in, staring down at her feet. I casually walked over to where she was, nudging her shoulder lightly, making her head lift up to see me.

“Hey.” She mumbled, returning her gaze to the floor.

“Listen, I’ve got a plan that will benefit you. But, I’ll need another person to fulfil it.” I proposed to her, making sure that no one heard me talking to her.

“Like what?” She asked, cocking her head to the side.

I grabbed her hand, pulling her into GameStop so we could talk in private. But it’s not like the group noticed our absence anyway.

“So, you like Nash right?” I asked bluntly, and she blushed a deep red. “I’ll take that as a yes.” I chuckled, and she hid her face in her hands.

“So I can tell that you’re not too happy with this Arabella girl, yeah?”

She shrugged, “I guess not.”

“Well, if we find one of the other boys to agree to it, you two can fake date to make Nash jealous.”

“Are you crazy?!?” She screamed, bringing the attention of all the customers towards us. We waved awkwardly, some of them rolling their eyes and going back to what they originally were doing.

“Maybe I am but at least I’m getting you and N\ash together.”

“Why are you even doing this?” She asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I don’t want that fake Barbie breaking my brother’s heart. And even if you do I’d rather be seeing you two kiss than her.” I shivered even thinking about it.

“So who would agree to something as stupid as that?” She asked, seeming uncertain.

“Cameron Dallas.”

Cameron’s POV

Come to GameStop

Hayes texted me, and I casually stopped walking with the group, making my way towards GameStop.

When I got there I saw Hayes and a girl next to him. Oh god he better not have got a crazed fan with him.

But when the girl turned around I sighed in relief. It was just Chelsea. I smiled and waved, quickening my pace towards them.

“Hey, what’s up?” I asked Hayes. I didn’t even text him why he wanted me to come to GameStop, I just did.

“We need you for something.” He stated bluntly. I raised an eyebrow, curious to why he needed me all of the sudden.

“See Chelsea here likes Nash. But, Nash likes that girl Arabella. So we wanted to know if you could “fake date” Chelsea to get Nash jealous.” He said, motioning to Chelsea every time he mentioned her name.

“Sure, why not?” I smiled proudly, winking at her.

“So how are we gonna do this?” Chelsea asked, looking back and forth from me to Hayes.

“I guess I gotta start showing signs of affection towards you, start talking about you more often to the boys, especially when Nash is around, and then I’ll ask you on a date and then we’ll become boyfriend and girlfriend.” I suggested, and they both nodded their heads in agreement.