Chapter 24

A/N: so i was supposed to update thursday but i had just updated before that so i decided to wait and i was just on my computer so i decided to update for you guys:) you'll get another update this thursday as well, don't worry<3

Shawn’s POV

I sat on the hotel couch in front of the TV, intently watching the old episode of Spongebob. Patrick was saying, “Who you callin’ pinhead?” when I heard a loud clapping noise followed by cries.

Even when she cried I could recognize that it was Dani.

I scurried off the couch and to Matt’s room, where I found nothing but the swirly chair turned around to face the door.

I frantically searched around the suite, knowing that the only other place they would be was the kitchen. I ran to the part of the suite and saw Matt standing still, facing the island.

“Matt?” I called out, leaning my head over the wall that connected the kitchen to the living room.

He didn’t even react to me, all he did was stand there in complete silence. His head was bowed down as he looked at his feet, though I still couldn’t see the look on his face.

I started shuffling my feet towards him, but before I made even three steps he spoke up.

“Don’t. Just leave me alone.” He snarled, signaling his hand up.

“Matt I just wanted t-“ I started, walking closer to him.

“I said leave me the fuck alone!” He yelled, turning around and pinning me up against the fridge.

His breathing became heavy and he brought his face close to mine. I gulped, scared of want he could do next. I’ve never seen Matt so pissed off before.

“I said to leave me alone.” He said through gritted teeth.

“What happened?” I asked quietly, sweat beading down my forehead.

“Nothing.” He hissed, pushing himself off the fridge.

“Matt. What happened.” I demanded, grabbing onto his wrist.

“I hit her.” He replied, shrugging off my hold.

Shocked, I widened my eyes trying to contain my anger. “You what?” I raised my voice, clenching my fists at my sides.

“I fucking hit her okay?!” He shouted, turning around and banging his fist on the wall. His head faced down as I forced myself not to go over and hit him.

“YOU FUCKING HIT HER?!”I bellowed, rushing over to him.

I started pounding on his shoulders, “HOW COULD YOU FUCKING HIT HER YOU IDIOT!

I pinned him against the wall just like he had done to me earlier, but now I was in control and I was going to give him what he deserved.

“You’re fucking disgusting.” I snapped, lifting my arm up. I swung my fist in one motion towards his jaw, creating a noise that wasn’t pleasant for either of us.

He wiped the drooling blood from the corner of his mouth, drawing his fist to punch me back.

My reflexes weren’t as quick as the movement of his fist, leaving another painful cracking noise to echo through the kitchen. I hit him a second time, leaving my fist in more pain than his jaw was probably in.

Matt clenched his jaw and dropped to the ground, sliding down the wall in pain.

I wiped the blood from my mouth and walked out of the hotel suite, now on my way to find Dani.