Chapter 8

Chelsea’s POV

We have been at Magcon for a while now, and all I keep seeing is girls writing their numbers all over Nash. My blood boiled. If someone doesn’t hold me back I might just go all cheetah on those bitches.

They probably aren’t bitches though.

They’re probably like angels from heaven when I’m over here threatening people I don’t even know…

A couple of times I caught Nash looking my way, and I caught the perfect opportunity to make him jealous when a really cute boy around my age was going to be coming over here to meet me at anytime.

After talking to a couple of really sweet girls and having them write their twitter names on my body, the boy walked over to me, smiling sweetly. But not as cute as Nash’s.

His eyes were a deep brown color, like mine. And his hair was buzz cut, but it suited him.

“Hi, I’m Mike.” He put his hand out, but I pulled him into a hug instead.

“I’m Chelsea, but you already know that.” I giggled.

We talked for a bit, until he asked for a couple of pictures, which I obviously had to agree to. As he was pulling out his phone, and looked to where Nash was, and he was already staring this way.

Or should I say glaring this way? He looked so pissed off it was kind of funny. I turned my head around and Mike was holding his phone in hand ready for some pictures. We took at least 20 on his phone, and a couple were quite hilarious.

We took ones with our tongues sticking out, and duck faces, until he asked the perfect question.

“Can you –uh kiss my cheek?” He asked, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. I nodded, “Yeah!”

He held his phone out and got the picture ready to click, I pressed my lips to his cheek, and before I closed my eyes shut I saw him smile.

“Before I go, can I write my number on your arm?” He asked.

“Yeah, why not?” I laughed, and he grabbed the marker that laid on the table in front of us. As soon as he started to write it out I tore my arm away and laughed really loudly.

“It tickled so much!!!!” I screeched, still laughing.

“Fine, I’ll write it on a piece of paper then.” He chuckled, and I nodded. I kind of felt bad though. Even if this kid was cute, I probably was never going to call him. I just sort of used him as bait for Nash.

I’m a really mean person.

We only had a couple of more minutes left until Mike had to leave, so we stood there silenced, unable to talk about anything interesting. I saw him lean in to kiss me and I got really uncomfortable, no way do I want my first kiss to be with this guy!

When Mike was a couple of inches away, I suddenly got snatched away from my standing position in front of my table and behind one of the red curtains that led to all the techy stuff.

“What the-“ I was cut off by a hand being put over my mouth.

“Calm down, its Nash.” He responded, and I immediately tensed up.

Oh god, what do I do?!?

“Why did you pull me in here exactly?” I questioned, raising an eyebrow even though he couldn’t see me since it was pitch black back here.

Now I know that I couldn’t see anything, but I could feel Nash’s face closer to mine by the second. I prepared myself for what I thought was coming next so I fluttered my eyes closed, waiting for the move.