Author's Note; I need y'all's advice

so as you guys know, Blush. has many love relationships sprouting all over the place. sometimes it gets a little bit overwhelming trying to keep everyone in tact and still incooperated into the story, so i need your advice. i wanted to know what you guys think about this idea; how about keeping the love triangle between chelsea, nash and cameron- since that's the one i only really focus on- and kind of i guess you can say "getting rid of" franki's realtionship with taylor and dani's realtionship with matt. i like writing those parts where its all romantic between the two of them, but its a lot of  work to try to keep them in the story. but, im also thinking of booting some characters out of the story. like carter and aaron, and maybe the jacks since i never really have them interact with anyone in the story. i want to get grant and jacob into the story, but im not sure if that will work out though. so if you are reading this, please please please comment on what you think i should do with the character situation. so actually comment the number in front of the ideas of which one you would like.

1. Get rid of Franki and Taylor's relationship & Dani, Matt and Shawn's relationship

2. Get rid of Carter, Aaron and the Jacks, but keep the 3 love relationships

3.Bring Grant and Jacob in replace of Carter, Aaron and the Jacks

comment which number! im begging you!!

i love you guys xoxox chelsea