Chapter 23

A/N: WOW I ACTUALLY UPDATED! it's literally been so long sibce I updated and I apoligize greatly. i had gotten a new computer for my birthday a few weeks ago so I didn't have Blush on my new laptop, and i didn;t havemicrosoft word so I couldn't write or update at all. I recently got a comment that asked me to update so I made sure to put a reminder in my phone to do so tonight. I love all of you guys so much and Im so sorry for the long delay. props to you if you read ths whole entire thing but yeah, here's chapter 23 my munchkins:D

Chelsea’s POV

I sat on the edge of my bed, looking around the familiar room. I missed being here, and I also missed being around the rest of the boys and the fans.

After examining the room again I laid my whole body backwards, staring at the ceiling until a knock on the door snapped me out of my daze.

“Chel?” Dani called through the wood of the door.

I sat up, propping myself with my elbows. “Yeah?”

“Can I come in?” Her muffled words were barely audible. It sounded like she was going to start to cry, so I rushed to the door, even through the hell of pain I was had going up my spine.

“Dani are you-“ I asked as I was opening the door, but instead of finishing my sentence Dani threw herself around me in a big hug.

Her grip was tight, and even though my left arm was in a cast I attempted to hug her back. Her tears seeped into the fabric of the tank top as I rubbed my hand back and forth on her back to comfort her.

Her head buried into my neck for a couple of minutes before she pulled away to wipe her tears. She sniffled as she wiped underneath her eyes with the fingernail of her thumb to stop any more runny makeup to trial down her now red face.

I scurried to get the tissues at the other end of the room, and when I turned to go back to Dani she was already sitting on my bed with her head in her hands.

I sat down beside her and nudged her in the shoulder, which made her look up. I gently handed her the tissues and she took them, laughing when she saw how much black was left on them.

She continued on sniffling as I rubbed her back, some tears still streaming down her face.

“Dani, what happened?” I tried to sound as calm as possible since I knew she was sensitive. If I asked too harshly the waterworks would arrive again.

“Well…”

Dani’s POV

*Flashback As She’s Telling Chelsea*

I knocked on the boys hotel room door, rocking my feet back and forth as I waited for someone to open it.

I started to hum, but stopped when Shawn opened the door, smiling at me.

“Hi Dani!” He greeted, opening the door wider so I could walk in.

“Hi Shawn!” I greeted back, lightly hitting him in the chest.

We stood there in silence for a couple of seconds before I spoke up.

“Is Matt here?” I asked, cocking my head to the side.

Shawn’s face fell in disappointment but he nodded sheepishly, covering it with a smile.

“Okay, which room is it? I always forget.” I laughed, motioning to all the doors. I started to walk down the little hall but  I heard Shawn shout, “3 doors down from the left!”

I counted each one until I came to the third one. Loud music was blasting and I could heard Matt attempting to sing above it all. I giggled, then barged in the room. He didn’t notice me so I crept up behind him and grabbed his shoulders while silently saying ‘boo’.