Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Zayns P.O.V

I started towards the stage. Shay was in my head and I'm sure I had a goofy smile on my face. Confirmation came as a yes when I walked into our dressing room.

"Zayn met someone!", Harry yelled to the boys.

Zayn met a girl!", Liam said after coming out to stand with Harry and I.

"What's her name?", Niall said coming out of the bathroom.

"Seriously Zayn you made it too easy. You have that goofball smile so.....name?", Louis said standing with the rest of us.

"Whoa! Calm down yeah? You don't know whether I met a girl or not and even if I did and her name was Shay, it's not like after the concert she'll remember me. Shay doesn't even know who I am. Nor you guys. She thinks I'm the stylist", I said in a rush.

"I'm sure she'll recognise you", Liam said patting me on the back.

"We were in a dark closet. I don't think she will", I replied a little sadly. The boys just stared at me.

"Scandalous much?", Harry said cheekily. Oh no wait not like that! I quickly rephrased my sentence.

"No! Fans found me and I ran into Shay so I had no choice but to pull her along and then we hid in the closet but when we came out she was just"- I didn't know how finish.

"Beautiful?", Liam suggested. I shook my head and he smiled.

"What?", I asked.

"Not beautiful, because that wouldn't even half describe this girl", he said like he knew. Which he did. Liam has that with Dani. Everything Liam just said fit perfectly.

"Exactly that", I said. Smiling, I went onto stage thinking of Shay.

I had butterflies. I saw her in the crowd talking on the phone. An idea ran through my head and before we sung 'I should've kissed you' I said,

"This is dedicated to a fantastic friend of mine, Shay". I smiled out to her when she and 3 others abruptly turned and walked away. Shay half turned looking for something but then continued towards the door. The concert went on but all I could think about was Shay.

Shays POV.

I was thinking about Zayn again. Yes I know it's selfish especially when Joel lays here unconscious with a broken rib cage, stitches and bruises.

On his way for his date a car swiped him. The stupid driver had been falling asleep and when he opened his eyes it was too late. They clashed and the guy drove straight into the drivers side. The side of which Joel was sitting. The doctors words kept running throughout my head.

He almost died.

I sat holding Joel's hand and needed a distraction. Which led me to thinking of Zayn.

I swear I heard him. Briefly I remember seeing him on stage. At least I think I did? I don't know, I was in a rush and now I'm beyond tired. Joel was hurt. Mary was feeling terrible. Meg had circles under her eyes and I was selfishly sitting here wondering how he managed getting on stage with that band. What was the point of security if their stylist could get on? Well that's if he is their stylist? Zayn never answered my question.

By now it was morning and while I was so tired I couldn't sleep. Me and no sleep is not a good combination.

"I'm going to get some rest", I said to Mary who just nodded and gave me her house key. I gave her a quick hug and then left. I texted the girls tell them where I was going,

"Hey babes. Going to get a coffee then to the hospital guest room to try get some sleep. Love you all, Shay".

30 seconds after my phone vibrated. 3 New Messages.

Tynesha: k be there soon.

Jessie: yea get me 1 too please?

Meg's: okay I'll meet you there later.

I headed to the coffee shop near the entertainment centre. It was a shame we didn't get to see it. Joel is more important though. After ordering mine and the girls coffees to go, I made my way back to the hospital when I remembered Zayn wrote his number on my arm.... Should I?

I got to the hospital and parked out the front, pulled my phone out and placed the coffees down. Opening a new text box I texted him.

Me - Sorry about last night. Emergency and it was urgent. Btw, how did you manage getting 1D to dedicate a song to me? And you never answered me?".

Zayns reply was quick,

Zayn - Shay! Where'd you go? The guys and I are really close and no I'm not their stylist. Are you okay?

Me - Yeah I'm fine. My friend was in a car accident. He will be okay though. So you legit know the guys?

Zayn - I'm so sorry about that. Best wishes for him, you and the family. Yes we met a couple of years ago. Ever since then we've travelled together.

Me - Thank you. I appreciate it. Oh that's cool. I'm tired so I'm going to try and rest a little. It was nice to meet you.

Zayn - Okay. It was nice to meet you too. We should hang out again. Under different circumstances x.

I left it at that. I finished my coffee and the girls could drink their when they got here. If it was cold it was not my fault.

I decided against the guest rooms and headed back into Joel's room. Laying down in Joel's room I looked up at the dream catcher I gave to him for his 10th birthday. While it swayed around my eyes drifted and I slept a dreamless sleep.

-------------------------------

[A/N]: Thank you all for supporting this story. I am sorry they are short chapters. I only just realised now since I'm finally editing this after almost a year of procrastinating ;) hahaha!

Like it love it hate it WHATEVER just enjoy it <3