Chapter 20

Zayns POV 

----------------

By now it was noon and the boys and I had begun packing our suitcases for out flight back to London. Australia brought us all so many wonders. The fans were amazing. The accents were the cutest. The sun was purely amazing. The sights were glorious and I met the girl I've been dreaming off since I was younger. Never in a million years did I think I'd be falling in love with a girl who liked me for me. Never had I ever thought in the short amount of time within meeting her had it crossed my mind that, for once, I could be myself for a girl who showed me her heart. My girlfriend, my other half, mine.

Shay was talking to the girls outside. They wanted more details of part 1 off our date together. I wondered when she was going to tell them she was coming with the guys and I to London. In fact I was wondering when she was going to tell her family. Up until now I never bothered to ask, and she never bothered to venture into that topic. The only piece of the story I knew was the passing of her nephew. That night she cried silent tears, spoke her heart, shared her promise to him. I told her all about my family and my love for them all. My friends I went to school with. Bradford. Meeting the guys. Everything and even still she never spoke of her family, her other friends, her hometown.

Walking out of my room I stood at Liam's door and knocked before entering. I hears a muffled sound from behind the door and took that as an answer to enter,

"Liam? Has Shay ever told you about her family?", I asked, interest taking over my patience to wait.

"No why? I'm sure if you ask her she'll tell you", Liam replied zipping up his suitcase. I laughed gingerly,

"Always one to be prepared and early"

"Doesn't kill to be prepared. Plus I want to spend as much time with the girls as possible"

"Right! About that", I trailed off waiting for Liam's answer. After locking his baggage up he turned to me,

"you asked her to come and she said yes", Liam said with confidence. I nodded.

"Did I make the right choice?", I asked. It was a shot in the dark but I had to ask her.

"That's up to you mate. Personally I think so but-", Liam trailed off. Nodding I turned and headed back to my room. After a half hour later I was all packed up. Niall went out to get something to eat so I texted him,

Niall! Are u near shopping malls or boutique places?-Zayn

Yeah there is a place called Ice and City Beach why?-Nialler

Are there any nice dresses in there? One that Shay will like?-Zayn

I've got it! I see 1, show u when I get back!-Nialler

I trust you! Better be nice!-Zayn

Thanks buddy! See u in a few-Nialler

I put my phone into my pocket and stepped outside,

"You romantic son of a Sex God!", Jessie said as her way of a welcome. I laughed at her choice of words.

"Pretty impressed man, keep it up and I won't have to backhand you", Tynesha joked only just for a second I saw the glint of a promise in her eyes.

"Hello to you all too", I said walking up to Shay and planting a kiss on her head.

"You and I are going to have so much fun in London and-", I stopped at Shays stricken face.freaking out she looked at Jessie and Tynesha who had been looking at her with question. Foot in mouth I realized she hadn't got around to telling the girls yet. Oh joy, wasn't this going to be so much fun.

------//

It's short. I know. I'm sorry?