Chapter 47

Authors note: okay everyone. Ate you ready? Because I'm not! I feel like crying. I don't want this to end :( oh and HA! did you guess Shay didn't actually die?? No well then I'm sorry for the 'Nooo she can't die!' and if yes then good on you :) right well here you go my lovelies :( the last chapter for this ever. The secret I mentioned will be at the end of this chappy!!

Much much love from Shay

---------------

**1 Year later**

"Baby! Were going to be late!" I yelled down the hall way to Zayn.

A year ago today Jessie died and we were going to see her grave. It was a sad day for us all. Me, Tynesha, Harry, Zayn, Niall, Louis and Liam. Life was hard without her presence. We still lived together and it is for the better. I'm so proud of the boys. So so proud. They've come so long a way and their fans adore them and love them so much.

"Sorry babe! Coming" Zayn called to me before stepping out of our room. I stared at him in amazement. Zayn stood there sturdy in his blue and white checkered shirt. A blazer hung of his shoulder and he had the black suit pants on that I said were definitely coming off later on ;).

"Zayn you look handsome!" I gushed blushing away.

"You look beautiful" He replied wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Oh whatever" I waved the compliment. I only had a yellow mid thigh length dress on that had an intricate pattern on the backing. My hair was in a tight bun and I only lightly brushed bronzer, mascara and some red lippy on.

"Shay you do so look beautiful" Zayn said sternly.

I smiled at my fiancé. My handsome, gifted and amazing fiancé.

"I love you did you know?" I said cheekily.

"I'd hope that the woman I intend on making my wife does!" he exclaimed. I laughed at him and hugged him to me.

"You two let's go! I'm carrot sober and there's no carrots in this place!" Lou ran up ripping me from Zayn. I held onto Lou as I slipped in my heels.

"Lou babe be careful!" I laughed put still clutching onto him.

"Sorry Shay" Lou replied sheepishly. I smiled and blew him a kiss.

I smiled at Lou who grabbed my hand. I turned round to Zayn and held my other hand out. Slipping his hand in mine, where it fit perfectly, we strode out to the awaiting car. Fans screamed and waved. I let the boys hands go and watched as they stood by Nialler, Hazza and Li. They waved and said hello. Tynesha came up to me,

"You ready steady?" she asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I replied smiling.

We hooked arms together and made out way to the boys. We waved and smiled at the girls screaming. I saw a girl with her little sister who was crying,

"Go ahead. I'll be there in a second" I said smiling at Tynesha. Skipping of she reached the boys and Niall wrapped an arm around her.

I made my way towards the girl who was hugging the little girl with her,

"Is she your little sister?" I asked her smiling at them both.

"Uh yeah. She wanted to say hello but she is so small that she wasn't seen" she replied.

"What's your name sweetie?" I said bending down to the gorgeous little girl before me.

"Jess" came her small timid reply. I was taken aback a but at her name but smiled.

"And what's your sisters name?" I said winking at the older girl who was smiling at Jess.

"My sisters name is Ashlyn" she replied, confidence and trust building up.

I stood and waved Zayn over.

"Would you like to meet Zayn Jess?" I said and she nodded excitedly bouncing up and down. I reached my arm down and picked her up.

"Yes babe?" Zayn said startling me. Jess and Ashlyns eyes lit up.

"Zayn this is Ashlyn and Jess. Jess here wanted to say hello" I smiled as Zayn smiled at her.

"Say hello Jess" Ashlyn whispered gently smiling at me and Zayn.

"Hello Zayn! I'm your biggest fan! And my names Jess!" Jess chirped happily. It was the cutesy encounter with fans I've ever had.

"Hi sweetie! You are! Oh well then how about a picture?" Zayn suggested. Ashlyns face fell.

"We don't have a camera" she replied sadly.

"No problem here I'll use my phone" Zayn said making Ashlyn and Jess' eye light up.

"Smile!" Zayn happily said as he took the picture of the 4 of us.

"With my biggest yet littlest fan ever! This is for you Jess and Ashlyn! @Ashlyn1D" Zayn said as he typed and posted the picture on twitter.

"Okay sweetheart, we have to go but thank you for being an awesome little girl" I said placing Jess back down.

"Thank you so much! You don't understand how much this means to her and I" Ashlyn said a tear forming.

I hugged her and whispered,

"You call me if you need help"

Ashlyn looked taken aback. Instinctively her hand traced the lines on her wrist. I smiled sadly and handed her my number. We waved at them and walked away. Ashlyn smiled and wiped a tear as Jess asked for an ice cream.

"Jess was cute!" I gushed to Zayn as he opened the door for me.

"I know. Hey Shay?" he replied.

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I kissed him and got in the car. Zayn jumped in beside me and together, hand in hand, we stared at our best friends smiling, who smiled back to us.

--------

Authors note: WAAH IT'S OVER! :( thank you all so much for reading this and all! I love you guise!! Okay!! So here's the secret. I am now starting on a Harry fanfic!! Yayayy! Any suggestions just ask. Thanks my lovelies